Join for free
Azz
Admin
South Wales, UK
Azz is male  Azz has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

16-08-2011, 02:36 PM

Bingo - anyone play or know the rules?

I'm thinking of making a Bingo Caller app and just want to get the rules right in my head

Would a Bingo caller just call out number from either 90, 35, or 70 - just randomly until all numbers have been called out (or I guess until someone shouts Bingo?).

What is with the letters infront of some of the numbers too? I often seen numbers like N54 B05 etc - why do they do that?

Any other info I might need to make a Bingo Caller app?
Mags
Supervisor
South West UK
Mags is female  Mags has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

16-08-2011, 02:44 PM

Re: Bingo - anyone play or know the rules?

You may find some helpful info about bingo calling here, Azz...
Meg
Supervisor
Worcestershire
Meg is female  Meg has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

16-08-2011, 02:45 PM

....sorry I can't help Azz I have never played bingo..
I think they use ping pong balls with numbers on and call out the numbers..
dandysmom
Fondly Remembered
Washington, DC USA
dandysmom is female  dandysmom has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

16-08-2011, 04:51 PM

My Mom and Aunt used to drag me to church bingo night when I was young; never liked it and don't know the rules. Good luck, Azz!
Cassie
West Wales
Cassie is female  Cassie has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

16-08-2011, 05:20 PM

You play for a line first then a full house. Money is payed on both. The caller says the numbers and u cross them off. Each player plays as many books as they wish to increase their chances. On filling any line you shout house of yes or line (it varies) then a dolly bird tootles along and looks at the line you've marked off and calls the numbers marked back to the caller for checking and if its ok'd you get the money, same applies in the full house.
Azz
Admin
South Wales, UK
Azz is male  Azz has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

17-08-2011, 12:18 AM

Thanks guys!

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top