Join for free
Older git
Chatterbox
South Lincs
Older git is male  Older git has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

05-08-2017, 07:37 PM

Hello

It`s been a couple of weeks. I am getting used to having 2/3 females around and no `domestics` so far. I have kept my word of no alcohol and no tobacco whilst they are in the house and have been going to the gym/pool every day.

This evening all have gone up to Leeds for a couple of nights-ah the joy of a cigar and a glass of red
Artangel
Chatterbox
UK
Artangel is female  Artangel has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

05-08-2017, 07:46 PM

Re: Hello

What? You're in your own home and you are being dictated to by people you have extended a kind welcome into your home?
Words fail me....
Mups
Chatterbox
Northamptonshire
Mups is female  Mups has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

05-08-2017, 08:37 PM

Thought you had been kidnapped OG, or least forbidden to come on OFF.
ruthio
Chatterbox
Southern UK
ruthio is female  ruthio has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

05-08-2017, 08:44 PM

Originally Posted by Older git ->
It`s been a couple of weeks. I am getting used to having 2/3 females around and no `domestics` so far. I have kept my word of no alcohol and no tobacco whilst they are in the house and have been going to the gym/pool every day.

This evening all have gone up to Leeds for a couple of nights-ah the joy of a cigar and a glass of red
And what about ...

"I`m really very nice,I`m soft and caring but some house rules may apply. No mobile `natter` after 23.00hrs and up in the morning before 09.00 hrs."

Are they keeping their word too??
Older git
Chatterbox
South Lincs
Older git is male  Older git has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

05-08-2017, 09:02 PM

Originally Posted by ruthio ->
And what about ...

"I`m really very nice,I`m soft and caring but some house rules may apply. No mobile `natter` after 23.00hrs and up in the morning before 09.00 hrs."

Are they keeping their word too??
To be fair the 21 year old is up by the time I get back from the gym. It`s more a case of mum I cannot get back from the old woman I have to care for in the early evening-can you pick me up?

I`m happy-I can cook. I`m not saying my adopted family cannot but they have a lot to learn.
Pesta
Chatterbox
North of the South UK
Pesta is female  Pesta has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

05-08-2017, 09:10 PM

As long as you're happy OG
carol
Chatterbox
Derbyshire.
carol is female  carol has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

05-08-2017, 11:51 PM

It is your house after all!!

I hope you've done the right thing OG.

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top