Join for free
Page 2 of 2 < 1 2
Julie1962
Chatterbox
Surrey
Julie1962 is female  Julie1962 has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

07-08-2017, 01:53 PM

Re: Teenage High Jinks

Oh gosh that brought back memories I can't think how many people had cow pats as presents when we lived next to a cow shed. All the kids would come round to get one or two I bet their families had nice roses though
ruthio
Chatterbox
Southern UK
ruthio is female  ruthio has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

07-08-2017, 03:49 PM

The men are suspiciously quiet on here

I did naughty things at school, not sure if it comes under the high jinks label...maybe low jinks!

Put lipstick on the marble bust of Julius in the foyer, it was beautifully done his lips looked wonderful!!
Sneaked into the cloakroom and cut the tits off all the brand new green berets...tsk tsk
Longdogs
Chatterbox
SW England
Longdogs is male  Longdogs has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

07-08-2017, 04:02 PM

We used to thread eggs onto twine and tie them across the road so that cars drove into them.

Another thing we did (Still makes me laugh now - tee hee) We would collect hundreds of drinks cans, stack them up on railings in the stairwells, then tie fishing line around them and across the stairs so that anyone coming up would nudge the fishing line and the whole lot would come crashing down.

I have to say though, with all the things we got up to (and there were lots), we never caused any permanent damage to anything or anyone. It was always a laugh but we knew where to stop.
Older git
Chatterbox
South Lincs
Older git is male  Older git has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

07-08-2017, 04:31 PM

I was 13 remember. I lived on a busy road. My mate Andy would rush me up to the brink of the road as I was in a wheel barrow.
clumsy
Chatterbox
Spain
clumsy is female  clumsy has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

07-08-2017, 05:30 PM

Another girl and myself smeared the teacher's desk drawer handles with Vaseline, that sort of backfired, she never mentioned it. Same girl and myself got caught swinging on those pull up drying rails when we were chosen to wash up the teachers tea and coffee cups. Trying to ride one of my grandfather's horses bare back, got tipped off into nettles and got into big trouble for going near the horse. I also wanted to see if my new shoes floated, they did, right down the river into Chatsworth park. I don't think we ever vandalised anything or caused any nuisance to anyone in a nasty way though.
Primus1
York
Primus1 is male  Primus1 has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

07-08-2017, 06:25 PM

Well the usual, apple raiding ( scrumping) and something we called garden hopping, starting at one back garden and working our way as far as we could over neighbouring gardens, climbing over hedges and fences, but the object was to do it as silently as possible, of course this was done on the darker evenings, also we used to let off a few fireworks around November, once we let off an air bomb inside the stairway of a block of flats, looking back I can see that was not my finest moment, but we were kids and knew no better..
Longdogs
Chatterbox
SW England
Longdogs is male  Longdogs has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

08-08-2017, 10:11 AM

We once let off a stink bomb in the Greenwich foot tunnel.

Page 2 of 2 < 1 2

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top