Join for free
Page 1 of 6 1 2 3 > Last »
Azure
Chatterbox
South Glos
Azure is female  Azure has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

07-08-2017, 06:14 PM

Could you?. Would you?

Well I never!

I have been reading about this married couple with adult children and apparently think becoming Swingers has saved their marriage.
Source D Express today.

As many couples do they got bored with each other after the initial excitement and tried a Swingers Club
This Club was all very nice and in a respectable area with regular clientele.
They soon got into the 'Swing of Things' and it is now part of their life.
What I want to know is; How can you love your spouse /partner and have sex weekly with a comparative stranger and also be a voyeur as well.

Isn't it just self gratification?

And what happens if you fall in love with one of your sexual partners? ..Or is that a Cardinal Sin and not allowed?
Do the men they get jealous of another man's prowess in the copulation department?....... Ooooh! Mavis!!
And what about the women if a stunningly beautiful young girl is on offer? Do they have hissy fit??

Actually years ago these Parties were called Orgies!!

There is nothing new under the sun, is there?

Older git
Chatterbox
South Lincs
Older git is male  Older git has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

07-08-2017, 06:18 PM

Re: Could you?. Would you?

Too old and too tired. No longer a Sultan of Swing
Primus1
York
Primus1 is male  Primus1 has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

07-08-2017, 06:30 PM

I used to swing.. but got bored....now I'm on the see saw
tomtwodogs
Lynmouth U.K.
tomtwodogs is male  tomtwodogs has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

07-08-2017, 07:18 PM

I quite liked them back in the day,but often felt slightly embarrassed on the way out, as you didn't always know if you were thanking the right people...
( winks)
susan m
DORSET UK
susan m is female  susan m has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

07-08-2017, 08:55 PM

Knowing my luck I'd of gotten the ugly bug in the corner , nah not interested . I do know a couple in their 70s that were swingers though , they don't say much but I think it went on for years
Artangel
Chatterbox
UK
Artangel is female  Artangel has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

07-08-2017, 09:25 PM

I have never been interested in being a 'swinger'. I think l would vomit all over the stranger, as it makes me feel quite sick!
Good luck to those that like that sort of thing but it's definitely never been my scene!!
Mondays child
United Kingdom
Mondays child is male  Mondays child has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

07-08-2017, 09:28 PM

I couldn't do it. I'm too insecure and anyway if you loved someone why would you want to go with anyone else or hurt your partners feelings by doing it.
When the initial intense sex wears off usually you and your partner know each other so well by then you can laugh, do silly stuff that keeps the intimate part of your love life alive.
If your that bored you want to share something special with another maybe you shouldn't be together anyway.
AnnieS
Chatterbox
United Kingdom
AnnieS is female  AnnieS has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

07-08-2017, 09:43 PM

I think it's revolting.
Mups
Chatterbox
Northamptonshire
Mups is female  Mups has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

07-08-2017, 10:09 PM

Nope, not for me either.
Never have, never will.
spitfire
Chatterbox
Warwickshire
spitfire is male  spitfire has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

07-08-2017, 10:15 PM

Some folks are a bit like Dogs, for their Dogged determination, they see a cushion, and just have to Shag it.

Page 1 of 6 1 2 3 > Last »

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top