Join for free
Page 1 of 7 1 2 3 > Last »
pauline3
Chatterbox
Hampshire UK
pauline3 is female  pauline3 has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

10-06-2021, 11:41 AM

Frequenting The Forum.

I see a lot of members doing this, including myself.

Do you have a lot in common with some members?

So tell me, why do you frequent this forum every day?.

Look forward to reading your replies later, as I’m off with my son to buy a new car....” yippee”.
Longdogs
Chatterbox
SW England
Longdogs is male  Longdogs has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

10-06-2021, 11:53 AM

Re: Frequenting The Forum.

All different reasons really. I like to see what people are up to and what their opinions are, sometimes it's just for a good moan about something.

Living in England these days feels like being tied to a lamp post and being repeated slapped in the face with wet Wokes. So having a moan makes one feel better even though it will not make the slightest bit of difference.
Oldbod
United Kingdom
Oldbod is female 

10-06-2021, 12:05 PM

I don't post a lot but I live alone with my cat & especially since Covid I seldom go out so it's nice to know it's here if I feel like a natter.
Muddy
Chatterbox
UK
Muddy is female  Muddy has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

10-06-2021, 12:33 PM

I do visit everyday when I should be doing something else !
I do find I have something in common with several posters.
Dogs / horses / gardens although mine is not really up to the standard of the lovely gardens so many have here !
Longdogs
Chatterbox
SW England
Longdogs is male  Longdogs has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

10-06-2021, 01:11 PM

Originally Posted by Muddy ->
I do visit everyday when I should be doing something else !
I do find I have something in common with several posters.
Dogs / horses / gardens although mine is not really up to the standard of the lovely gardens so many have here !
You have your art though and we all enjoy that.
Lion Queen
Chatterbox
UK
Lion Queen is female  Lion Queen has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

10-06-2021, 02:41 PM

I pop in most days. I enjoy such a lot of people in the forum. Many with different personalities Some make me laugh and I see them as fun people, some I feel I would choose as friends in real life, I have formed a real life friendship with one lady and I think the world of her so I'm thankful to the forum for bringing such a lovely person into my life who I feel a real connection eith.

I like the different personalities and I love to see and hear about the talents people have.

Its strange how we can sometimes know what a person is like just through typed words and I know the gentle souls, the coukdnt give a shit ones, the funny and comical ones, the serious ones, the affectionate ones, the ones who don't suffer fools, the sharp ones, some have some of these traits collectively and I respect and like the members of our forum family . I especially like how cross words can be said then its forgotten about quickly.

We all bring individuality to the forum table and that's what keeps me hooked.

Mwah
Vlad
West Midlands UK
Vlad is male  Vlad has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

10-06-2021, 02:54 PM

I am here in between gardening every day…it’s a nice break
Percy Vere
Wilds and woolly wastes of Staffordshire, UK
Percy Vere is male  Percy Vere has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

10-06-2021, 03:44 PM

I come here in an afternoon for an hour or so for the craich and to listen to my music collection via headphones.
susan m
DORSET UK
susan m is female  susan m has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

10-06-2021, 04:05 PM

I sometimes can "feel" what the posters personality is and watch people arrive say hello then quickly disappear , others tag along for a while , some sadly died and some I wonder if are still here but no longer posting. Some I miss

I get a bit fed up with TV book or just myself so I pop in and out , I love a good discussion and often the odd argument then our lovely mods come in and rap a few nuckles and then things get back on track . I learn about general knowledge and things I've not heard about then some things go way over my head . Some posters I feel a connection with silly though it sounds and some posters I'm not keen on but i still enjoy chatting sharing and observing , theres little else in my life so you help me get through an often long day

Thankyou one and all
Tiffany
Chatterbox
Devon
Tiffany is female  Tiffany has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

10-06-2021, 04:28 PM

I come here because I am nosy.

Page 1 of 7 1 2 3 > Last »

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top