Join for free
Page 9 of 9 « First < 7 8 9
Baz46
Somewhere rural 'out in the sticks', UK
Baz46 is male  Baz46 has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

04-07-2021, 06:08 PM

Re: If I Asked You For Quid For A Cup Of Tea? Would You Hand One Over?

Originally Posted by DianneWoollie ->
Originally Posted by Baz46 ->
Yes, similar but worth about 60p GBP here. Link below shows our £1 coin,
apologies as I don't know how to post photos.
Baz46 if you see the yellow picture with a mountain in it above with the gizmos, that is where you put your link from the internet. The way I do it at the moment is use photo bucket as a storage, not ideal and it has watermarks but somebody mentioned another storage site without the watermarks..but cannot remember..so you obvious sign up to them with email and password clicked on excepting stuff etc. and go into your pictures/documents/downloads..where ever you store you pics and I can explain more after lunch..hungary now...
Thanks for that information, I will have to give it a try. Fortunately I don't often find it necessary to post photos but I really should just find out then there's no excuse not to!
d00d
Chatterbox
London, UK
d00d is male  d00d has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

04-07-2021, 07:55 PM

I give buskers a quid. You see, they have to earn it.
OldGreyFox
Chatterbox
South Yorkshire
OldGreyFox is male  OldGreyFox has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

04-07-2021, 09:18 PM

Originally Posted by Right Now ->
Yes, Pixie, we do it at many drive through ordering places. Also, we have begun doing it at local diners in my area. It is anonymous, as you don't know who will leave and pay their bill, but you can leave a few dollars to help. It's a quick, feel good lift to your own day!
But......If the person in front of you pays for your coffee and you pay for the next persons....Why didn't you just buy your own....?
Tachyon
Internet Citizen :)
Tachyon is male  Tachyon has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

04-07-2021, 09:38 PM

Originally Posted by OldGreyFox ->
But......If the person in front of you pays for your coffee and you pay for the next persons....Why didn't you just buy your own....?
I'm with you. I see no point in doing this whatsoever.
Right Now
upstate New York US
Right Now is female  Right Now has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

04-07-2021, 09:59 PM

Foxie, ever heard the expression, "It's the thought that counts" ? It's a feel good moment.
OldGreyFox
Chatterbox
South Yorkshire
OldGreyFox is male  OldGreyFox has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

04-07-2021, 10:07 PM

Originally Posted by Right Now ->
Foxie, ever heard the expression, "It's the thought that counts" ? It's a feel good moment.
Oh!...I always feel good Right Now....
Mags
Supervisor
South West UK
Mags is female  Mags has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

04-07-2021, 10:14 PM

Oh!...I always feel good Right Now....
...... Not Then?
summer
Chatterbox
yorkshire
summer is female  summer has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

05-07-2021, 05:11 AM

Yes I would buy the tea...actually I gave a lady the change she was short of at a parking machine the other day we were both laughing that carrying money these days especially change is unusual....anyway between us we managed.

There are generous people in the world though I have a guardian angel who saved my family and paid for a family members expensive health treatment abroad.....he told me I'm doing this for YOU....gosh makes me cry thinking about it.
OldGreyFox
Chatterbox
South Yorkshire

05-07-2021, 07:40 AM

Originally Posted by Mags ->
...... Not Then?
Most often 'then' Mags.....I'm a bit of an optimist, so in the future too....

Page 9 of 9 « First < 7 8 9

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top