Join for free
Page 5 of 5 « First < 3 4 5
Kazz
West Mids
Kazz is female  Kazz has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

24-07-2020, 06:33 PM

Re: Sussex's again...

Originally Posted by Longdogs ->
I'm not sure I would hold a door open for the Markles though.
I would hold the door open for anyone. Regardless of age, sex, nationality. Surely most people would its simply good manners.

However as a average member of the County, I do wonder what on earth is going on with Harry & Meghan they are now in the process of suing on three fronts that I know of.

Meghan V her Dad.
Harry & Meghan V charity money
Harry & Meghan V Paparazzi over photos of Archie/privacy.

Thought they left the Royal family to live a private life if so why are they courting the publicity everything they do seems to set out to attract the press; homeless centres food banks etc they can't just pop the press back in the box when they want to. Private stay private have boundaries and adhere to them.

To be honest I feel for them they appear to be confused and disorientated on their intent of purpose. But in honesty I think Meghan has a clear agenda and Harry is facilitating this of his own free will. I think when we heard him begging the Boss of Disney for a voice over role for her it was the beginning of the end. I for one would not of believed it had I not heard it but simply read it.

The way this is going they will be back in some form or another after the year. Having discover maybe the grass is not greener. Question is will we as the paying public accept them now.
Muddy
Chatterbox
UK
Muddy is female  Muddy has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

24-07-2020, 06:50 PM

I would too Kazz it’s basic good manners .
I don t like this pair any more - I’m not a royalist anyway but these too want it all.
Tax payer to pay for Frogmore but not to get a baby pic .
Not that I could care less about their baby what colour it is or anything else .
But there is some soft people who do .
Harry is not a very bright man to start with but he has been carried by the facT is is a member of the royal family and moreover Diana’s son .
Really that’s all he’s got going for him .
He has no real skills
He’s still young he’s better go and be a safari park manager in Africa or something to pass his time.
Can you imagine his life rattling around that ghastly pile with only Meghan her mum and the mystery baby Archie ?
Must be bored stupid - more stupid .
Kazz
West Mids
Kazz is female  Kazz has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

24-07-2020, 08:24 PM

I do not feel sorry for starters I suspect they could not care less. LOL

However they seem to on the surface to have no support no guiding hand they have moved away from his family and his sons family.

To move closer to who?

I can see why Meghan would want to be by her Mom, but surely this has been considered before, or was this always the plan? who knows.
Sadly for them I suppose in the scheme of things now "less and less people care" as they appear to dig a hole and continue digging.

I think they really do love each other however is that enough with the outside forces in play that circle them? Maybe he should of simply remained what he appeared to love being a serving soldier, but hindsight is a magical thing.

Three things could resolve a lot. But won't happen

1. STAY OFF SOCIAL MEDIA ie posting anything at all.

2. Let a picture of their son be published then no one needs to "chase to get one" its out already; seems to me the way Kate and William/foreign royal families do it is pretty close to as "good as it gets"

3. Stay off social media.
Cinderella
Chatterbox
East Anglia, UK
Cinderella is female  Cinderella has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

17-07-2021, 05:46 PM

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/debate/a...sor-Queen.html

A royal source said Prince Harry and Meghan want a royal christening for their baby, Lilibet, held in the presence of the Queen.

The California-based couple's intentions are said to have been made clear during Harry's visit to this country for the unveiling of Princess Diana's statue earlier this month.

'Harry told several people that they want to have Lili christened at Windsor, just like her brother,' a royal source tells Eden Confidential.

'They are happy to wait until circumstances allow.'
Jazzi
Chatterbox
Lowestoft
Jazzi is female  Jazzi has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

17-07-2021, 06:40 PM

And no doubt expecting to be warmly welcomed by all members of the RF.
Bathsheba
Devon, UK
Bathsheba is female  Bathsheba has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

17-07-2021, 06:58 PM

Why on earth should they want a royal christening, after having turned their backs on the Royal Family? . I really hope this is refused, but I doubt it will be.

Honestly, you couldn't make it up, could you?
Dextrous63
Chatterbox
Manchester, UK
Dextrous63 is male  Dextrous63 has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

17-07-2021, 07:07 PM

Well I'd like Harry to be beheaded like his 14th great grandaunt In the Tower of London. But that ain't going to happen either.
Longdogs
Chatterbox
SW England
Longdogs is male  Longdogs has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

17-07-2021, 10:56 PM

Originally Posted by Jazzi ->
And no doubt expecting to be warmly welcomed by all members of the RF.

And the public.

Page 5 of 5 « First < 3 4 5

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top