Join for free
Page 6 of 11 « First < 4 5 6 7 8 > Last »
DianneWoollie
Deux Sevres. S W France
DianneWoollie is female  DianneWoollie has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

20-07-2021, 12:29 PM

Re: Tattoos are

Originally Posted by Dextrous63 ->
Never knew Eagles liked chips?

two dealt with in one..swoop
Dextrous63
Chatterbox
Manchester, UK
Dextrous63 is male  Dextrous63 has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

20-07-2021, 12:31 PM

Originally Posted by DianneWoollie ->

two dealt with in one..swoop
Thank god someone got it.

I'll let you explain it in case anyone asks
Jazzi
Chatterbox
Lowestoft
Jazzi is female  Jazzi has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

20-07-2021, 12:43 PM

I’ve never understood the need or desire for tats. Not for me.
DianneWoollie
Deux Sevres. S W France
DianneWoollie is female  DianneWoollie has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

20-07-2021, 12:45 PM

Originally Posted by Dextrous63 ->
Thank god someone got it.

I'll let you explain it in case anyone asks
chip on your shoulder.....happy now...Dexo
Harbal
South Yorkshire
Harbal is male  Harbal has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

20-07-2021, 01:25 PM

Originally Posted by DianneWoollie ->
When I told Harbal and I are having affair, but its ok it is really only a game. If looks can kill they probably will...come about his face,,,:
I can cope with looks that kill, but tattooed fists that kill are a different matter.
Pixie Knuckles
Chatterbox
Scotland, UK
Pixie Knuckles is female  Pixie Knuckles has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

20-07-2021, 01:33 PM

I don't have tattoos, but I like hearing the stories behind some I see. However, having just seen a woman with her neck covered in inked black lace and skeletons, I didn't dare make eye contact, let alone have a conversation.
Roxy
Chatterbox
Caithness.
Roxy is female  Roxy has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

20-07-2021, 01:51 PM

Originally Posted by Minx ->
Share some pics if you’re comfortable Roxy
Tattoos are trashy. On women even more so. From a religious perspective Leviticus 19:28 applies. Paul opposes tats on the basis that the human body is "a vessel for the holy spirit" and so any deliberate disfigurement of the body is therefore a blasphemy.

AND, this is a fine example of why I don't post them. Trashy I am not, in any way shape or form.
Judd
Chatterbox
West Riding of Yorkshire
Judd is male  Judd has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

20-07-2021, 01:54 PM

If you see some of the work carried out by the experts on the Tattoo Fixers TV show, you will be astounded - photos of loved ones as a permanent reminder, photo-realistic pictures of animals, and one in particular - a young man who had a photograph of Deirdre Barlow tattooed on his shin. The likeness was astounding. Sadly, that young man died in the Manchester Arena bombing.
Judd
Chatterbox
West Riding of Yorkshire
Judd is male  Judd has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

20-07-2021, 01:58 PM

Originally Posted by Roxy ->
Tattoos are trashy. On women even more so. From a religious perspective Leviticus 19:28 applies. Paul opposes tats on the basis that the human body is "a vessel for the holy spirit" and so any deliberate disfigurement of the body is therefore a blasphemy.

AND, this is a fine example of why I don't post them. Trashy I am not, in any way shape or form.
Some tattoos - those done in cheap tattoo parlours in foreign holiday resorts while under the influence, in particular.
Lion Queen
Chatterbox
UK
Lion Queen is female  Lion Queen has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

20-07-2021, 02:09 PM

Not for me, ive never really understood why people want them , my sister had one and she regretted it when she got older.

So not for me and personally i don't think they look nice especially on women, this is me being honest but I wouldnt judge someone for choosing to have tattoos, to be honest its not my concern, its our body to do what we want with.

Page 6 of 11 « First < 4 5 6 7 8 > Last »

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top