Join for free
Page 100 of 102 « First < 50 90 98 99 100 101 102 >
valice
Chatterbox
Wirral UK
valice is female  valice has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

21-04-2013, 05:22 PM

Re: Chinwaggers

Rachel, not coughing as much, but still bringing stuff up, feeling quite weak, and as though there is quite a lot of cold still in my head.
Only got 1 more antibiotic to take, think i might go back to doctor to see if he thinks the longer course is necessary, as i certainly don't feel right yet.

Hope you soon get right, it is taking a long time.
Rachel
Chatterbox
UK
Rachel is female  Rachel has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

21-04-2013, 07:25 PM

Originally Posted by Cheshire Cat ->
It sounds like a very busy day Rachel.

Done SOME ironing - just enough to look decent for work + several shirts.

Will be eating my tea soon, its smelling good.
Yuk ~ ironing shirts I don't have to do that now

My cold has only lasted 5 and a half weeks Val so I think myself lucky that it's on its way out and I didn't need antis.
It's such a waste of time isn't it.
Rachel
Chatterbox
UK
Rachel is female  Rachel has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

22-04-2013, 08:20 AM

Good morning
Mum's today to see if I can open her back door with any of the keys I have here.

Antibrown ~ girls do tend to multitask so maybe that's why we need several threads
Cheshire Cat
Chatterbox
Cheshire, UK
Cheshire Cat is female  Cheshire Cat has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

22-04-2013, 08:54 AM

Hello Rachel and everyone Hope your keys work, they're worth trying.

Work for me this norning. See you later.
valice
Chatterbox
Wirral UK
valice is female  valice has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

22-04-2013, 08:57 AM

Trying to decide whether I feel up to bowling this afternoon, at the moment I don't think I feel up to it.
Antibrown
Cumbria UK
Antibrown is male  Antibrown has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

22-04-2013, 09:14 AM

Originally Posted by Rachel ->
Good morning
Mum's today to see if I can open her back door with any of the keys I have here.

Antibrown ~ girls do tend to multitask so maybe that's why we need several threads
You just do not get it do you? It is not about having more boards or 'women multitasking.

Why do you need two boards to say 'Good Morning ' on? unless, you want an ' us and them ' situation.

There is nothing wrong with the OFFers original 'Good Morning ' board where all who want to say ' Good Morning' visit, so why start a new one just for ' ex game4alaugh ( where others can join in ) members '?

If you want to say good morning why not just use the OFFers board which was there before you arrived.
astrolady
Field
astrolady is female  astrolady has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

22-04-2013, 11:17 AM

Originally Posted by Antibrown ->
You just do not get it do you? It is not about having more boards or 'women multitasking.

Why do you need two boards to say 'Good Morning ' on? unless, you want an ' us and them ' situation.

There is nothing wrong with the OFFers original 'Good Morning ' board where all who want to say ' Good Morning' visit, so why start a new one just for ' ex game4alaugh ( where others can join in ) members '?

If you want to say good morning why not just use the OFFers board which was there before you arrived.
Dear dear Antibrown, something has really peeved you hasn't it ? We're all here minding our own buisness and you try to upset the apple cart...i wonder why ? !

Fact.... The Good Morning thread has members posting about the weather and what they're going to do every day.
Why aren't you having a moan about the YOUR WEATHER thread by Nero or the TODAY I HAVE ... thread by Janela ? They'e just repeating themselves on those threads so why have them ?

Fact.... The THOUGHT FOR TODAY thread and the WHAT ARE YOUR FAVOURITE QUOTES thread are very very similar in context...why have them both ? Why don't you PM the admins and ask them seeing as you have a lot to say about the subject.

Fact.... On the Music board we have WHAT ARE YOU LISTENING TO NOW and WHAT I'M LISTENING TO.

Query ... i believe a good forum contains happy members so why do you bother logging on ?

Seeing as you're having another grumble i thought it'd be my turn... Have a nice day !
astrolady
Field
astrolady is female  astrolady has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

22-04-2013, 11:25 AM

Originally Posted by valice ->
Trying to decide whether I feel up to bowling this afternoon, at the moment I don't think I feel up to it.
Morning Val and all

Sorry to hear you're still under the weather. Bronchitis takes its time to shift properly,hubby's had it so many times i've lost count. Hope the meds start to work soon xx
valice
Chatterbox
Wirral UK

22-04-2013, 11:26 AM

Hi astro, thanks for good wishes. Hope things are reasonably ok with you at present.
astrolady
Field

22-04-2013, 11:31 AM

Originally Posted by valice ->

Hi astro, thanks for good wishes. Hope things are reasonably ok with you at present.
Plodding along thanks Val,in fact i've lost 5lbs....has anyone seen it ? Lol

Page 100 of 102 « First < 50 90 98 99 100 101 102 >

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top