Join for free
Page 10 of 60 « First < 8 9 10 11 12 20 > Last »
Pumicestone
Australia
Pumicestone is male  Pumicestone has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

08-07-2015, 07:21 PM

Re: The Supernatural

Originally Posted by gumbud ->
don't keep informing us as if you have all the answers - you don't
but that is how ya comin over -
Originally Posted by Silver Tabby ->
Gumbud - are you incapable of responding to a post without being rude? First to Realist, then to Patsy, now to Old Grey Fox !

You have no idea how much it pains me to agree with these silly women, Gummy.

Can you please stay with the plot so you and I and Realist can have an intelligent discussion ?
gumbud
Chatterbox
australia
gumbud is male  gumbud has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

08-07-2015, 07:34 PM

I think we need 'male' only and 'female' only sections - they fuss about like a pair of old washerwomen?

ya know - the men go off to war and the women stay and watch the bairns!

now were am I - the ragdoll cat section or what?

did ya hear the funny tale about the ragdoll cat?
susiejaeger
Chatterbox
Essex, UK
susiejaeger is female  susiejaeger has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

08-07-2015, 08:18 PM

Don't bother boring us with a Ragdoll Cat tale, Gumbud!
susiejaeger
Chatterbox
Essex, UK
susiejaeger is female  susiejaeger has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

08-07-2015, 08:19 PM

Originally Posted by Docholliday ->
susiejaeger have you notiched the figure seems to me to be wearing a cock hat fashionable in the early 1800's☺
Hi Docholliday,

Yes I did notice. I could put his Link on here if you like.

Susie
susiejaeger
Chatterbox
Essex, UK

08-07-2015, 08:21 PM

http://www.nightwatchmanchronicles.c...wers.htmCached
Silver Tabby
Chatterbox
God's own county!
Silver Tabby is female  Silver Tabby has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

08-07-2015, 09:24 PM

miaow - hope ya not a ragdoll cat?
No - I am a Tiger !!
Silver Tabby
Chatterbox
God's own county!
Silver Tabby is female  Silver Tabby has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

08-07-2015, 09:25 PM

That one doesn't work for me.
OldGreyFox
Chatterbox
South Yorkshire
OldGreyFox is male  OldGreyFox has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

08-07-2015, 09:43 PM

don't keep informing us as if you have all the answers - you don't but that is how ya comin over - if you do have all the answers then tell us when ya book is coming into print.

glad you've improved on your paragrahing - that's a good start.
Now then Gumby, I do have all the answers as far as I'm concerned, so as this is a forum where we exchange thoughts and opinions just for fun, I thought I might explain mine. The heading is titled 'Supernatural' that means that everybody has an opinion that will probably never be proved. If it could be proved one way or the other then the heading would have to be just 'Natural'

As well as presenting my theories, I like reading other posters theories, sometimes they might be more convincing than my own, in which case I may adopt a new point of view.
So Gumby, why not put down you're tinny of Fosters, shut down the barbie and put forward your own theory. Don't forget to punctuate it correctly though, you know what the're like on here.
gumbud
Chatterbox
australia
gumbud is male  gumbud has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

08-07-2015, 10:38 PM

Now then Gumby, I do have all the answers as far as I'm concerned,
yes and that precisely is the problem - in our younger days we called it "cock-sure" - get the idea?
MKJ
Chatterbox
UK
MKJ is male  MKJ has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

08-07-2015, 10:47 PM

Originally Posted by Aysa ->
I enjoy reading stories of the supernatural /UFOs/Aliens as well...do you have any interesting supernatural happenings that have occured to you or someone you know?

Please share them if you will
Nope and I don't want any either. This world seems well f****** up to me as it is, thank you.

Page 10 of 60 « First < 8 9 10 11 12 20 > Last »

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top