Join for free
Page 50 of 60 « First < 40 48 49 50 51 52 > Last »
Wrinkly
Fondly Remembered
West Yorks.
Wrinkly is male  Wrinkly has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

12-05-2016, 12:38 PM

Re: The Supernatural

My daughter's mates little girl does and says things that baffle her mother, she will say "daddy told me" but daddy died a few months before she was born.
JBR
Chatterbox
Cheshire, UK
JBR is male  JBR has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

12-05-2016, 08:44 PM

Originally Posted by OldGreyFox ->
Rather than the spirit remaining could it be something that affects the viewers perception. Perhaps something like a magnetic field that projects an image on to certain receptive minds. Perhaps this explains why it's not seen by all, but to those that can see it, it's always the image of the same person doing the same things.
That too is, in my mind, a very believable possibility and, what's more, could tie in with the 'Stone Tape' theory.
Pug
Chatterbox
East Anglia,UK
Pug is male  Pug has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

12-05-2016, 11:00 PM

I had EXACTLY the same dream,identical in every detail,three times in one week. it was a stone set of steps.behind me,that appeared when a bookcase against the wall slid to one side. I could hear slow,deliberate footsteps coming up those steps,but could NOT get out of the armchair I was sitting in to face whatever it was. Three times,I had the identical dream-even to the pattern on the armchair,but I just could not move. That weekend,having been away most of the week driving a truck in France,I found my wife and one of my employees in our bed [they weren't expecting me home for another two days]
I threw him through the bedroom window and ran downstairs to jump on the b#stard's head until he learned to keep still. SHE went nuts-at ME!
As a result of that incident,I lost my trucking company,all my bank balances,the house and my daughter. HE sent his three brothers to 'sort me out' a few days after the intitial incident,at midnight,when I was alone. THAT went very wrong. They were hospitalised too-but I was arrested for "excessive violence". All my service record was brought up in court,about my years with 45 RMC and other stuff. I...not they,who smashed their way into my house then attacked me with hammers and a knife,no,I]I [/I]was convicted of 'extreme violence, excessive and professional in manner'-and ordered to pay those wankers compensation. I didn't - I refused. Plain,simple,refused to. Ok-it's been years since then. I've never seen my daughter ever again.
But;I know where she is,I know she's safe,I know she has a good job and a loving supportive partner. My ex learned,too. Scumbag Coward managed to fiddle her out of all the money AND both companies;but-he's now in prison for-of all things-kiddy fiddling! I moved,started again,paid off debts she'd raised in my name but without my knowledge [took me 11 years to pay them] and carry on my daily life with a smile and a clean heart.
....but on occasion, now-and-again, I wonder about that 'triple-dream'.
WAS it a warning? WAS it just perception trying to explain? What were they?
deylon
Fondly Remembered
Harrow,England
deylon is female  deylon has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

13-05-2016, 09:18 PM

When my son was about 2 years old he woke crying every evening about the same time after being put to bed.He insisted 'an old Lady' was sitting in the corner of his room,she told him 'Dont cry P++l ,go back to sleep,every thing is alright,'this went on for a long time several years,he said she had white hair and was rocking ,as in a rocking chair,or like knitting.We changed his bed round put it made no difference ,he said she was still there talking to him .Even now, many years later he remembers this.We looked through photos of elderly relatives but didnt recognise anyone like her and there was no one apart from Hubbie ,our other son and myself here
susan m
DORSET UK
susan m is female  susan m has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

12-06-2016, 09:09 AM

I have cropped this picture and taken off the female face of the young girl who took a selfie of herself in her kitchen . Her mother was sitting with her at the time and the daughter took her selfie . Behind her is a window and clear picture of a young girl . Look at the spirit girl , she has pin curled hair and her face is very clear . On her shoulder is a cat staring at the camera .

I visited the house when contacted by mother and daughter who were very upset and frightened by this , I went into the area the photo was taken and knew that no one could stand behind the window as it was too high from the outside as there was a drop of at least 6'. Mother and daughter stayed out the house for a few days .

It was Christmas time and they had Christmas lights hanging above the window frame so you can see the lighted bulb . I've had this pic for a few years and can assure you its genuine and not corrupt In any way . I hope you can enlarge it enough to see this clearly .

I investigated this carefully and after a lot of discussion with the couple I asked if they had had a cat in the past , the mother got a picture of the cat who had been run over 11 years prior outside the house .

Since the selfie was taken things have quietened down and the mother and daughter stay happily at the home . The old gent who lives at the end of terraced houses was not surprised to hear of the spirit as he said he'd always known the houses were 'haunted' .

I hope you find this interesting

Attached Thumbnails (Click to enlarge)
Click image for larger version

Name:	Spirit girl.JPG
Views:	344
Size:	8.0 KB
ID:	1197  
CJforever
Victoria Canada
CJforever is female 

28-06-2016, 02:11 AM

Originally Posted by Aysa ->
I enjoy reading stories of the supernatural /UFOs/Aliens as well...do you have any interesting supernatural happenings that have occured to you or someone you know?

Please share them if you will
Since my daughter is of college age she often gets home late in the evening. One night my bedroom door opened, and I was too tired to acknowledge her. She finally closed the door and went and opened her bedroom door. All of a sudden she was screaming out 'MOM'. Apparently she had been home for quite a while already and her door opened with no one there in the hall. And yes, it wasnt her who opened my door and watched me for a while.
We have been in our new digs for a few months, and I have often heard someone walking in the hall outside our bedrooms. After the door opening event I said it's ok if you are wanting to hang out here, but the deal is no freaking out me and my child, and at night you sleep.
So far, so good.
Docholliday
Norfolk UK
Docholliday is male  Docholliday has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

24-11-2016, 12:59 PM

I use to live in a flat in Bury st Edmunds my brother John who lives in the USA has never been to the flat nor seen any photos of the inside yet one evening he phoned me up and described it in detail even what i kept in the cupboards under the sink and the photos on the wall. He had obviously had what is known as an OUT OF BODY EXPERIANCE or an ASTRAL TRAVEL experiance. If none of you know this term Google it you will find it very interesting.
Docholliday
Norfolk UK
Docholliday is male  Docholliday has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

12-01-2017, 04:36 PM

https://youtu.be/UAnySx2lHC8
Aysa
Chatterbox
UK
Aysa is female  Aysa has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

12-01-2017, 06:42 PM

Fascinating near death experience of that man Doc....thanks for posting it.
I truly believe that hes right when he said that the meaning of life is all about love...
Fyrefox
New Member!
Pennsylvania, USA
Fyrefox is male 

13-01-2017, 02:11 PM

Decades ago while finishing grad school and walking across a rural campus as darkness was almost complete, I did see what many would term a UFO. It was certainly not a star due to its movement, nor was it a plane as it hovered, or a helicopter as it was completely silent. I observed the object for several minutes as it alternately hovered or slowly moved in a linear fashion before moving more briskly away with some soft pulsation of light as it did so. Unfortunately the height of the object in the sky as well as the cloudy atmospheric conditions prevented me from seeing it clearly with the naked eye. All I can say is that I've never seen anything like it before or since, and the encounter has remained with me a lifetime.

Of additional interest was the fact that area newspapers the following morning contained reports of UFO sightings in the region, so apparently I was not alone in seeing this phenomena...

Page 50 of 60 « First < 40 48 49 50 51 52 > Last »

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top