Join for free
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 >
Artangel
Chatterbox
UK
Artangel is female  Artangel has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

23-01-2019, 03:16 PM

Are You Or, Have You Ever Been Frightened Of Committment?

I have decided that l am!
This is not because l am not confident or, have no self confidence because l have lots, to the point of being a bit cocky!

I am not sure what it is about committment that frightens me off? I think, it is all to do with me valuing my freedom or maybe because l am a Gemini?!

So l ask....Are you frightened by committment in any form. Or have you ever been afraid of it?
Aysa
Chatterbox
UK
Aysa is female  Aysa has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

23-01-2019, 03:21 PM

Re: Are You Or, Have You Ever Been Frightened Of Committment?

No Art im not afraid of committment at all maybe a little wary of it ...if I commit to something or someone ive never been worried about backing out of it...I see it as my own choice wether to back off from a committment its nobody elses decision to make/force me to stay in that committment.
realspeed
Chatterbox
South coast
realspeed is male  realspeed has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

23-01-2019, 03:22 PM

They say I should have been committed years ago, but those men in white coats never caught me.
May
Chatterbox
SCOTLAND
May is female  May has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

23-01-2019, 03:23 PM

I wasn't when I was younger as I was married twice and had a live-in Partner for 8 yrs until He died..but since I was in My 50s...no way..I valued my independence then as I do now.
Bratti
Chatterbox
Canada
Bratti is female  Bratti has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

23-01-2019, 03:25 PM

YES I am afraid of commitment when it involves other people but it IS due to my OWN insecurities but I’ve been with the same man for 30 years so not afraid of that commitment.
Artangel
Chatterbox
UK
Artangel is female  Artangel has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

23-01-2019, 03:27 PM

Even a mortgage or a long term loan is a committment!
Bratti
Chatterbox
Canada
Bratti is female  Bratti has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

23-01-2019, 03:31 PM

Not afraid of mortgages or financial commitments.
Besoeker
Chatterbox
Doncaster, UK
Besoeker is male  Besoeker has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

23-01-2019, 03:34 PM

In my working life I have had to make commitments on the performance equipment that we designed and built. Failing to achieve those would have meant swingeing financial penalties - up to six figures in some cases. That gets your attention and gave me some sleepless nights. Fortunately, we delivered.
EZ Rider
Chatterbox
Surrey
EZ Rider is male  EZ Rider has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

23-01-2019, 03:35 PM

No, never been afraid of commitment in any shape or form. Having said that, there are certainly a few people i know that should be committed.
Artangel
Chatterbox
UK

23-01-2019, 03:36 PM

Originally Posted by Bratti ->
Not afraid of mortgages or financial commitments.
I’m not but some men are. They call it ‘a chain around their neck’!

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 >

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top