Join for free
Page 1 of 2 1 2 >
Floydy
Chatterbox
Nowhere
Floydy is male  Floydy has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

05-07-2019, 04:09 AM

Good Morning Friday

Morning all!
Guarding the forum all night as usual but it will soon be the weekend in a copuple of times time been a mild night weather-wise and looks set to be a nice weekend here

Later today I'll be visiting the gym. I haven't been there for almost two weeks and I really must make an effort - it's just been too nice sitting in the garden in my afternoons rather than thrashing it away at the sweaty old gym. But I will get there today, getting a bit of a paunch on me now!

Special mention here to Artangel who had a nasty fall last night (see the "Looking after the forum while you sleep" thread). Speedy recovery Arty

Have a nice day all
Silver Tabby
Chatterbox
God's own county!
Silver Tabby is female  Silver Tabby has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

05-07-2019, 05:53 AM

Re: Good Morning Friday

Good Morning Floydy and all who follow.

It is cloudy, humid and thundery here - but I do not care. Today is the day I (hopefully) lose 'Thing'!

This is the man with the magic fingers:-
https://finder.bupa.co.uk/Consultant.../dr_calum_lyon

A leading expert in all things dermatological - he was one of the ones who re-introduced maggots for healing leg ulcers and, after a conference tour in New Zealand, persuaded our Hospital Trust to use 'Manuka Honey' dressings for open wounds.

Please would those who believe in such things - send me some healing thoughts today - and - those who don't believe - just wish me luck!!

See you all later - have a lovely day.
Moyra
South East Essex
Moyra is female  Moyra has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

05-07-2019, 06:41 AM

Good luck today ST, hope all goes well.

Have a good day everyone stay safe and well. God Bless.
Floydy
Chatterbox
Nowhere
Floydy is male  Floydy has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

05-07-2019, 06:45 AM

Yes good luck with the extraction of 'Thing', Tabby. Avert your eyes though when those maggots start tucking into that honey-roasted wart of yours
Lion Queen
Chatterbox
UK
Lion Queen is female  Lion Queen has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

05-07-2019, 06:52 AM

Good luck Tabs, I tried to message you earlier to ask how your toe is but you have turned off your messages.
I hope all goes well. Let us know please.

Have a good workout Floydy, making me sweat just thinking about working out in this heat!

Moyra, God Bless you too

Work and dad's is all I have planned for today.

Have a lovely day all
carol
Chatterbox
Derbyshire.
carol is female  carol has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

05-07-2019, 06:56 AM

Good morning everybody.

I was awake at 5.00 am & starting to feel like I could go back to sleep now. I might lie down & read for a bit now I've had a cuppa & called in here.

Later this morning I'm at my fitness class - then I'm shopping with Tony this afternoon and going to a BBQ tonight.

Good luck to ST today & commiserations to poor Art.

Floydy in this lovely weather why don't you go for a jog instead of sweating it out in the gym?

Have a good day all.
Twink55
Chatterbox
Cheshire, England
Twink55 is female  Twink55 has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

05-07-2019, 07:03 AM

Tabby, you know I am wishing you well so I hope they can get rid of Thing. He is such a bad boy that most of OFF will miss him though.
Who will we criticize?
Who will we make plans to exterminate?
Who will we view nasty photos of when he has gone.

I know you won't miss him, but he tells me he would never have visited your toe, if you hadn't dropped a paving slab on to it in the first place!

Goodbye Mr Thing !
Silver Tabby
Chatterbox
God's own county!
Silver Tabby is female  Silver Tabby has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

05-07-2019, 07:16 AM

Originally Posted by Lion Queen ->
Good luck Tabs, I tried to message you earlier to ask how your toe is but you have turned off your messages.
I hope all goes well. Let us know please.
Ooops - sorry - should be OK now!
susiejaeger
Chatterbox
Essex, UK
susiejaeger is female  susiejaeger has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

05-07-2019, 08:01 AM

Morning all.

Hugs to Art, I hope she is ok.

Good luck to Tabs with thingy.

Nice and sunny outside.

Nothing planned for today apart from gardening.

Have a nice day all.
summer
Chatterbox
yorkshire
summer is female  summer has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

05-07-2019, 09:12 AM

Good morning everyone

Tabby good luck with getting rid of the thing....it really has outstayed it's welcome and it really has to go now

Nothing much planned today...I will just see what the day brings

Have a good day all whatever's planned

Page 1 of 2 1 2 >

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top