Join for free
Page 12 of 46 « First < 2 10 11 12 13 14 22 > Last »
Tedc's Avatar
Tedc
Senior Member
Tedc is offline
Berkshire, UK
Joined: Aug 2016
Posts: 4,872
Tedc is male  Tedc has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 
 
13-03-2021, 12:43 PM
111

Re: Sarah Everard

Originally Posted by AnnieS ->
We have always been animals. Even animals have rules of behaviour. Civilisation just enables us to thrive as a species. But we are the most violet species on the planet.
Surely, almost every wild animal, out there, has to kill most, if not all, of other beings, in order to survive?

We grow some of our food!

Just noticed that the similar point has just been posted, apologies!
OldGreyFox's Avatar
OldGreyFox
Chatterbox
OldGreyFox is offline
South Yorkshire
Joined: Feb 2015
Posts: 21,202
OldGreyFox is male  OldGreyFox has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 
 
13-03-2021, 12:44 PM
112

Re: Sarah Everard

Originally Posted by Mups ->
Sorry, but not quite true Foxy, it depends on the species. Some animals are loners, just like some people, like bears and some big cats, but others depend on each other for survival, and live in packs, like wolves and dogs.
Loners as well as packs are still territorial Mups, and won't generally tolerate outsiders into their hunting grounds or threatening their young.
Pixie Knuckles's Avatar
Pixie Knuckles
Chatterbox
Pixie Knuckles is offline
Scotland, UK
Joined: Feb 2021
Posts: 5,698
Pixie Knuckles is female  Pixie Knuckles has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 
 
13-03-2021, 12:47 PM
113

Re: Sarah Everard

Reports coming in of him being hospitalised for a second time with head injuries. Is he trying to get himself a pass for insanity or something? Maybe he does have some mental health stuff going on, mind you. I wonder why he was off sick previously.
Tedc's Avatar
Tedc
Senior Member
Tedc is offline
Berkshire, UK
Joined: Aug 2016
Posts: 4,872
Tedc is male  Tedc has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 
 
13-03-2021, 12:49 PM
114

Re: Sarah Everard

Originally Posted by Pixie Knuckles ->
Reports coming in of him being hospitalised for a second time with head injuries. Is he trying to get himself a pass for insanity or something? Maybe he does have some mental health stuff going on, mind you. I wonder why he was off sick previously.
If he was charged with flashing, but not yet tried & found guilty, they might have felt it was right to lay him off.
OldGreyFox's Avatar
OldGreyFox
Chatterbox
OldGreyFox is offline
South Yorkshire
Joined: Feb 2015
Posts: 21,202
OldGreyFox is male  OldGreyFox has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 
 
13-03-2021, 12:49 PM
115

Re: Sarah Everard

Originally Posted by Tedc ->
Surely, almost every wild animal, out there, has to kill most, if not all, of other beings, in order to survive?

We grow some of our food!
That's because we are civilised Ted....
Some animals will kill a human just for being there, and not necessarily for food...

Animals will also hump females whether they like it or not....It would be classed as rape in our world. Every now and then a bloke turns up who has regressed back to his roots...
Twink55's Avatar
Twink55
Chatterbox
Twink55 is offline
Cheshire, England
Joined: Jun 2015
Posts: 16,510
Twink55 is female  Twink55 has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 
 
13-03-2021, 12:53 PM
116

Re: Sarah Everard

Originally Posted by OldGreyFox ->
Great idea Twink, but you can live without it or ignore social media, but the MSM is your face on the telly or radio whether you want it or not. Even adverts and soaps are responsible for manipulating the public into believing what 'normal' should be...There was none of this back in the fifties, communities looked out for each other, and the only news and politics were local.
I know what you mean & you are right it wasn't about in the fifties! Sadly you can't escape it now & it is destroying the world where people care about their communities!
It is all about control & money, but lets hope that when climate change destroys most humans, some will survive & recreate life as it used to be!
We could still have Meg & Mags clones to teach them though!
Pixie Knuckles's Avatar
Pixie Knuckles
Chatterbox
Pixie Knuckles is offline
Scotland, UK
Joined: Feb 2021
Posts: 5,698
Pixie Knuckles is female  Pixie Knuckles has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 
 
13-03-2021, 12:53 PM
117

Re: Sarah Everard

Originally Posted by Tedc ->
If he was charged with flashing, but not yet tried & found guilty, they might have felt it was right to lay him off.
True....I would have thought an psych evaluation would have been done at that point too.
Artangel's Avatar
Artangel
Chatterbox
Artangel is offline
UK
Joined: Oct 2015
Posts: 21,097
Artangel is female  Artangel has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 
 
13-03-2021, 12:54 PM
118

Re: Sarah Everard

But if it hadnít been for the newspapers and the media, how would any of us have known Sarah was missing?
These platforms also showed photos of the area where she was walking and the times. All this might have nudged someoneís memory of that night and they could come forward with important information that helped in the investigation.

Now, like in the case of Catholic priests. The police force are getting flak and a bad name, all for the sake of the wrongdoings of a few.
OldGreyFox's Avatar
OldGreyFox
Chatterbox
OldGreyFox is offline
South Yorkshire
Joined: Feb 2015
Posts: 21,202
OldGreyFox is male  OldGreyFox has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 
 
13-03-2021, 01:02 PM
119

Re: Sarah Everard

Originally Posted by Artangel ->
But if it hadnít been for the newspapers and the media, how would any of us have known Sarah was missing?
These platforms also showed photos of the area where she was walking and the times. All this might have nudged someoneís memory of that night and they could come forward with important information that helped in the investigation.

Now, like in the case of Catholic priests. The police force are getting flak and a bad name, all for the sake of the wrongdoings of a few.
We're not saying the media doesn't have it's uses Arty, it's just that 99% of it induces aggression. It's got well out of control....
Artangel's Avatar
Artangel
Chatterbox
Artangel is offline
UK
Joined: Oct 2015
Posts: 21,097
Artangel is female  Artangel has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 
 
13-03-2021, 01:07 PM
120

Re: Sarah Everard

Originally Posted by OldGreyFox ->
We're not saying the media doesn't have it's uses Arty, it's just that 99% of it induces aggression. It's got well out of control....
Oh ok ....but lím not sure how it induces aggression? But... l suppose people have to blame something?
 
Page 12 of 46 « First < 2 10 11 12 13 14 22 > Last »

Thread Tools


© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top

Powered by vBulletin Copyright ©2000 - 2021, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.