Join for free
Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 > Last »
pauline3
Chatterbox
Hampshire UK
pauline3 is female  pauline3 has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

01-07-2021, 09:58 AM

Time Keeping.

Are you good at it?

All sorts of time keeping?

Appointments I’m spot on?

How about you?
Longdogs
Chatterbox
SW England
Longdogs is male  Longdogs has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

01-07-2021, 10:01 AM

Re: Time Keeping.

I remember one morning I was fifteen minutes late getting to a customer...... they though something had happened to me.
Pixie Knuckles
Chatterbox
Scotland, UK
Pixie Knuckles is female  Pixie Knuckles has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

01-07-2021, 10:04 AM

Originally Posted by Longdogs ->
I remember one morning I was fifteen minutes late getting to a customer...... they though something had happened to me.
Probably champing at the bit for you to open up the shop so they could buy their beer! Tardy lad!

I am generally early or on time. Unless it is circumstances beyond my control.
Bathsheba
Devon, UK
Bathsheba is female  Bathsheba has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

01-07-2021, 10:10 AM

I'm like Pixie, usually early or on time. Mr B, however, thinks it's OK to leave the house 5 minutes before he is meant to be somewhere, whether it's 2 miles or 10 miles away. Consequently I always have to give him a nudge, chivvy him along, and then of course get moaned at for nagging

I hate being late - it's rude really, like saying other people's time is less valuable than your own. Unavoidable sometimes, of course, traffic and so on....
Ullabi
Ullabi is female 

01-07-2021, 10:23 AM

I absolutely detest tardiness. We always make sure we’re on time even if it means sitting in the car for ten minutes.

My eldest daughter on the other hand……. We usually get a message saying ”We’re leaving now” when thay should be here. It’s 45 minutes by car. Her excuse usually is that they have the boys that make them late. I often say she’ll be late for her own funareal.

I was a disabled,single mum with three kids and always managed to be on time.
Cinderella
Chatterbox
East Anglia, UK
Cinderella is female  Cinderella has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

01-07-2021, 10:24 AM

Originally Posted by Bathsheba ->
I'm like Pixie, usually early or on time. Mr B, however, thinks it's OK to leave the house 5 minutes before he is meant to be somewhere, whether it's 2 miles or 10 miles away. Consequently I always have to give him a nudge, chivvy him along, and then of course get moaned at for nagging

I hate being late - it's rude really, like saying other people's time is less valuable than your own. Unavoidable sometimes, of course, traffic and so on....
Ditto

If an appointment has to be cancelled always ring in plenty of time for someone else to take it.
susiejaeger
Chatterbox
Essex, UK
susiejaeger is female  susiejaeger has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

01-07-2021, 10:25 AM

I'm always early, never been late in my life.
pauline3
Chatterbox
Hampshire UK
pauline3 is female  pauline3 has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

01-07-2021, 10:25 AM

I cannot stand being late.

My friend is 25 minutes late, she said 10 am.....I will be directing her to this thread.😡
carol
Chatterbox
Derbyshire.
carol is female  carol has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

01-07-2021, 10:27 AM

I'm usually a bit early for appointments.

If I get in a traffic jam or some kind of hold up on the way there, I get myself in a right tiz.
Cinderella
Chatterbox
East Anglia, UK
Cinderella is female  Cinderella has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

01-07-2021, 10:45 AM

For hospital appointment absolutely necessary to leave an hour before or more, we check the local travel news for delays, then you can sometimes have a wait parking and getting a ticket. If we are early just got to cafe. Don't rush anything now.

Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 > Last »

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top