Join for free
Page 482 of 487 « First < 382 432 472 480 481 482 483 484 > Last »
rhosyn
South Wales
rhosyn is female  rhosyn has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

13-06-2021, 06:28 PM

Re: Over 50's Wales club (part 6)

Had surprise visit from eldest grandson today.He had been to watch the game yesterday with a friend in Barry and decided to come here before driving back to Richmond.Luckily had enough lunch for him,always make extra so I can have left overs the next day so will have something else tomorrow.
He wanted to watch the England match so I sat with him,not that I was interested but it was nice to spend time with him.
rhosyn
South Wales
rhosyn is female  rhosyn has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

15-06-2021, 08:59 AM

Lovely day again.
Tripped over in the garden yesterday fell against the lawn edging and cut my lower lip.Luckily my glasses weren't broken.My lip is very swollen,trying to clean my teeth last night was difficult.Got a bruise on my chin and on my knee but could have been worse.
Enjoy the sunshine,keep safe.
Sweetsue
midWales
Sweetsue is female  Sweetsue has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

15-06-2021, 10:28 AM

Oh Rhosyn that sounds painful. Hope it feels better soon. My foot is now technicoloured and the bruises are spreading up my toes, but the arnica has worked wonders and it doesn't hurt at all.

Had a lovely afternoon yesterday. Rob's girlfriend came up for his birthday and we managed to take me out in the van - just up onto the hill - and sat there looking at the view, it was grand.
Jac
Wales UK
Jac is female  Jac has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

15-06-2021, 10:35 AM

I know how you feel Rhosyn . I fell 5 times in a row so I.m so careful now . Thank G for my Zimmer
Nice day , I,ve been sorting out my photo albums . I have sooo many I.m giving all the baby ones to relevant mums . Dont know what to do with the rest .
Sounds like you had a nice day out Sue xxx

Take care xxx
rhosyn
South Wales

17-06-2021, 02:02 PM

Not quite so sunny today but still nice.
Good win for Wales in the football last night-now all roads lead to Rome.Kick off 5pm on Sunday.
Son no2 coming tomorrow for the weekend.Went shopping this morning for his goodies.
Watching the tennis from Queens off and on.Roll on Wimbeldon.
Sweetsue
midWales
Sweetsue is female  Sweetsue has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

18-06-2021, 11:11 AM

Just back from taking eldest grandson to dentist to have his braces adjusted. Two hour round trip and I think he must have been in the chair about 3 minutes! Somewhat complicated today by the fact that he's helping move sheep at another farm, just outside Brecon, so I didn't really know where I was going to meet him, but thankfully it went well.

Towels in the washing machine and cup of coffee in my eager hand.
rhosyn
South Wales

20-06-2021, 09:56 AM

No sunshine today.
Got my two"boys" here for lunch today.
Did you watch The Sewing Bee this year Sue?Think the right person won.
Father's Day today-miss my Dad.
Sweetsue
midWales

20-06-2021, 07:02 PM

Yes, loved the Sewing Bee. I agree the right person won, but I did think Ralf (?) was very talented, loved his final dress.

Managed to get the family to the Golf Club for lunch today (we should have been there at Christmas). Took Rob too, even though he couldn't have lunch and we had to have him home by 3.15 for his next lot of meds. David forego his pud and took him back, but he was off to have his next jab so didn't mind doing that. I stayed on and had blueberry tart (yum) and had a lift home with the farm lot. Am now stuffed and won't be eating anything else today!
rhosyn
South Wales

21-06-2021, 10:06 AM

Cloudy this morning.
Had a nice day with sons yesterday,made their day that Wales got through to the next round in the Euros.They were planning to go to Amsterdam for Saturday's game but the isolation rules might thwart those plans.
No plans today-just take the day as it comes.
Stay safe.
Sweetsue
midWales

21-06-2021, 05:28 PM

How is your lip Rhosyn? My foot is a lot better, just the occasional twinge from the bruising.

So cross, bought a bag of four lemons in Morrisons on Wednesday and today discovered that three of them were mouldy. Trouble is, it's a 40 mile round trip to return them! Have also had a row with DPD over Rob's food delivery which was supposed to happen on Friday. They claim they tried to deliver - downright lie, we were here all day and there's a big notice on the front door telling them to come to the patio doors at the back.
grrr!

Page 482 of 487 « First < 382 432 472 480 481 482 483 484 > Last »

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top