Join for free
Page 2 of 3 < 1 2 3 >
Fran
South Yorkshire
Fran is female 

15-09-2014, 08:42 AM

Re: Happy Monday Folk.

Morning all, bit misty and overcast here and it has rained over night. I'm working a lot of hours this week, so may not be around too much. Have a lovely day everyone
clumsy
Chatterbox
Spain
clumsy is female  clumsy has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

15-09-2014, 08:59 AM

buenas dias all. A bit of a cooler start to the day here but warming up rapidly. Just waiting for Mr Clumsy to return from his doctor´s appointment then off to take little Muffin to the vet. Poor little Muffin, his heart condition is deteriorating and he has begun coughing so badly at times he can barely get his breath, he falls over with the effort. I am hoping there is something that can be done, I´m not ready to lose him. Have a nice day all.
myrtle
Chatterbox
Macclesfield, uk
myrtle is female  myrtle has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

15-09-2014, 09:03 AM

Good morning
Barry
Chatterbox
North Notts
Barry is male  Barry has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

15-09-2014, 09:07 AM

Originally Posted by clumsy ->
buenas dias all. A bit of a cooler start to the day here but warming up rapidly. Just waiting for Mr Clumsy to return from his doctor´s appointment then off to take little Muffin to the vet. Poor little Muffin, his heart condition is deteriorating and he has begun coughing so badly at times he can barely get his breath, he falls over with the effort. I am hoping there is something that can be done, I´m not ready to lose him. Have a nice day all.
I do hope you can help Muffin Loretta, at least by making him more comfortable... I don't think we are ever ready to lose our pets but the number of years doesn't matter, only the good times spent together...
Meg
Supervisor
Worcestershire
Meg is female  Meg has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

15-09-2014, 09:09 AM

Originally Posted by clumsy ->
Loretta I am sorry to hear about Muffin give him a hug from me x
shazy
lancashire
shazy is female  shazy has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

15-09-2014, 09:26 AM

Morning everyone, its a still one here, went Windy last night, thought the gales were gona come back....
Fingers crossed for ur pet..hope alls well..
Some H/work today, havent done any at weekend..lol..
may even give the lawns another mowing..its dry enough..

Enjoy ur Monday all.

Shazy..
shirley
Gloucestershire
shirley is female  shirley has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

15-09-2014, 09:55 AM

Morning everyone

Thanks Alan for the photo, this looks a good place for us to visit, my husband collects model trams and I am sure he would love to visit this museum.

Oh Loretta I hope you can find something that will help poor Muffin. sending you best wishes

Over cast here today and a bit chilly, but still dry so cannot complain.

Enjoy your day whatever you have planned.
Jazzi
Chatterbox
Lowestoft
Jazzi is female  Jazzi has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

15-09-2014, 10:48 AM

Morning all. Yes, I've risen from my sick bed, and feeling much better (updated on my thread I'm Not Well).

Loretta, hope the vet can do something for Muffin. Fingers crossed.

I was fascinated by the trams in Manchester. I don't think I've ever seen one in real life, and had to keep reminding myself to watch out for them when crossing the tracks. Remember what happened to that bloke in Coronation Street in Blackpool when chasing Rita, Alan Bradley?! Phew. Might go for a ride.
Mags
Supervisor
South West UK
Mags is female  Mags has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

15-09-2014, 12:21 PM

Loretta, sorry to hear about little Muffin, I hope the vet can help him ...
Losos
Fondly Remembered
West Suffolk
Losos is male  Losos has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

15-09-2014, 12:45 PM

Originally Posted by Patsy ->
Good morning all
Good morning Patsy, and Good morning everyone, sun shining here and it might even continue until October which would be nice.

Page 2 of 3 < 1 2 3 >

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top