Join for free
Page 40 of 42 « First < 30 38 39 40 41 42 >
Muddy
Chatterbox
UK
Muddy is female  Muddy has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

27-01-2020, 04:19 PM

Re: What A Loss (?)

Originally Posted by cuphalffull ->
The truth is, he is a selfish, greedy excuse for a father.
Evidence would point to the contrary.
He loved her and gave her a good private education .
The Artful Todger
Chatterbox
Suffolk UK
The Artful Todger is male  The Artful Todger has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

27-01-2020, 04:24 PM

Originally Posted by Lion Queen ->
oh gawd, had to read that twice!
Is there any other sort?
JBR
Chatterbox
Cheshire, UK
JBR is male  JBR has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

27-01-2020, 04:45 PM

Originally Posted by The Artful Todger ->
Is there any other sort?
Well you hardly ever see a single flea on its own.
Silver Tabby
Chatterbox
God's own county!
Silver Tabby is female  Silver Tabby has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

27-01-2020, 06:38 PM

Originally Posted by JBR ->
Well you hardly ever see a single flea on its own.
Very true!
cuphalffull
North East UK
cuphalffull is female  cuphalffull has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

27-01-2020, 09:41 PM

Originally Posted by Muddy ->
Evidence would point to the contrary.
He loved her and gave her a good private education .
Is a good private education proof of love?

I must explain to my kids that I really do love them, I just could not afford a private education. I expect they will have to explain to their kids too.
Lion Queen
Chatterbox
UK
Lion Queen is female  Lion Queen has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

27-01-2020, 10:06 PM

I see the Daily Mail and her dad are now trying to blackmail her as to the court case. He is threatening to appear and tell all.
Whereas we all know he will have another "heart attack" and won't turn up.

I wonder how much the rag is paying him...
Are you suggesting he didn't have a heart attack? Evidence proved otherwise.

I certainly hope he doesn't have another heart attack but I think this man is very poorly so it wouldn't surprise me if he did. His daughter is a narcissistic, attention seeking, hard hearted and unforgiving woman from what I've seen.
That sickening smile of hers is as false as they come.
cuphalffull
North East UK
cuphalffull is female  cuphalffull has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

27-01-2020, 10:11 PM

Muddy, I have just realized, you meant he must have loved her because otherwise he wouldn't have treated her the same as her white half siblings. I wondered about that. Perhaps his fellow Hollywood Lighting Directors shamed him into it. Well he sure wants his money back now - with interest!
cuphalffull
North East UK

27-01-2020, 10:23 PM

Originally Posted by Lion Queen ->
Are you suggesting he didn't have a heart attack? Evidence proved otherwise.

I certainly hope he doesn't have another heart attack but I think this man is very poorly so it wouldn't surprise me if he did. His daughter is a narcissistic, attention seeking, hard hearted and unforgiving woman from what I've seen.
That sickening smile of hers is as false as they come.
For a man who has had a heart attack he does little to help himself back to health, his girth is no smaller but I'd bet his bank balance is larger.

If his daughter is all you say then the apple hasn't fallen far from the tree. His other two children are certainly far from perfect.
Muddy
Chatterbox
UK
Muddy is female  Muddy has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

28-01-2020, 03:41 AM

Muddy, I have just realized, you meant he must have loved her because otherwise he wouldn't have treated her the same as her white half siblings. I wondered about that. Perhaps his fellow Hollywood Lighting Directors shamed him into it. Well he sure wants his money back now - with interest!
What an extraordinary thing to say!

I meant absolutely nothing of the kind.
I can’t think where you got that idea .

He treated her as a loved and indulged daughter why should colour come into it ?

Haven’t you ever met anyone who has a mixed race child ?
Muddy
Chatterbox
UK

28-01-2020, 03:52 AM

For a man who has had a heart attack he does little to help himself back to health, his girth is no smaller but I'd bet his bank balance is larger.

He 75 years old has had two stents put in .
My husband has three stents and since his heart attack he has gained weight despite walking and eating a low salt diet .
The fact is that after a heart attack the medications you have to take often cause fatigue and slow you down .
Thomas Markle doesn’t look like a well man at all .

Page 40 of 42 « First < 30 38 39 40 41 42 >

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top