Join for free
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 >
Artangel
Chatterbox
UK
Artangel is female  Artangel has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

07-01-2020, 10:10 PM

The Adulterer... Channel 4

Last night, (Tuesday) l came across a new Dutch psychological thriller series l hadn’t heard of before. It’s called ‘The Adulterer’ l started to watch it. It had subtitles which l don’t mind and l thought it was a good episode.

I noticed it was Series 2 and l tried to find Series 1. It was listed on Sky but l couldn’t download it as l only have basic Sky.
It wasn’t on Netflix but listed on the Channel 4 App. but it didn’t mention if it was free to view.
I wonder if anyone has watched it and if anyone can tell me where l can see Series 1?

This series is also called Overspel
Omah
Chatterbox
Ludlow
Omah is male  Omah has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

07-01-2020, 10:20 PM

Re: The Adulterer... Channel 4

I've just watched the first few minutes of S1E1 on All4 on my PC - no problems encountered, but it required me to log in to my account .....
Artangel
Chatterbox
UK
Artangel is female  Artangel has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

07-01-2020, 10:26 PM

Originally Posted by Omah ->
I've just watched the first few minutes of S1E1 on All4 on my PC - no problems encountered, but it required me to log in to my account .....
Thanks Omah. Am l only able to view it on a PC and I have to download the All4 App?
Omah
Chatterbox
Ludlow
Omah is male  Omah has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

07-01-2020, 10:50 PM

Originally Posted by Artangel ->
Thanks Omah. Am l only able to view it on a PC and I have to download the All4 App?
I've just tried on my BT box - again it was available and again it required a log in to my account but this time reception, on my BT box, was dreadfully pixellated, unwatchable .....

So i went back to the PC, logged in again, and "cast" the transmission to my TV - reception is perfect .....
Omah
Chatterbox
Ludlow

07-01-2020, 10:57 PM

So, try the All4 app on your Sky box .....
Artangel
Chatterbox
UK

07-01-2020, 11:49 PM

So, try the All4 app on your Sky box .....
I have looked on my SkyQ box in the ‘App’ section and there’s no All4. There’s just, lPlayer, Netflix, YouTube, XITE, VEVO, Red Bull TV and Sky Sports.

PS. It was on my iPad that l saw about the All4 App.

I also have AppleTV. I’ve looked on there but All4 isn’t on there.
Omah
Chatterbox
Ludlow

08-01-2020, 12:07 AM

Perhaps stream it from All4 to your iPad and connect your iPad to one of your TVs to watch it on a big screen ..... ?
Artangel
Chatterbox
UK

08-01-2020, 12:12 AM

Perhaps stream it from All4 to your tablet and connect your tablet to one of your TVs to watch it on a big screen ..... ?

That’s funny! As if l know how to do that! I think, l’ll just give up.

Thank You for all your advice.
Azure
Chatterbox
South Glos
Azure is female  Azure has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

08-01-2020, 12:05 PM

Originally Posted by Artangel ->
That’s funny! As if l know how to do that! I think, l’ll just give up.

Thank You for all your advice.
I can watch the whole series on C4. Log in first
i usually like Danish Dramas, good acting and fast moving stories
Two young Actors play the main part and never smile
I thought it would be about Adultery and romance.
However there seemed to be three different stories going on at once and two of them nothing to do with Adultery
jumping from one scene to another
Also the end of Part One had nothing to do with Adultery or romance.
The advantage of watching Drama on C4 is that you can fast forward the boring bits.
I will still watch it when I can't sleep.
Zuleika
North West UK
Zuleika is female  Zuleika has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

08-01-2020, 12:15 PM

Art , I had the same idea as you . Have logged into All4 to watch the 1st episode of Series 1 but it’s very busy so far and I’m not all that keen to continue. Will go back to it now to see I’m impressed enough to continue but from what Azure says I don’t think it will be anything like Showtime’s The Affair .....if you caught that .
Bought series4 of it on eBay before Christmas .

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 >

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top