Join for free
John
Eastleigh Hampshire
John is male  John has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

16-01-2020, 12:40 AM

Margaret Fleming

I've just caught up with this two part disturbing story of this young lady on BBC i Player. I won't go into any detail, except to say, it's a very tough watch.

https://www.bbc.co.uk/iplayer/episod...argaret-flemin
Silver Tabby
Chatterbox
God's own county!
Silver Tabby is female  Silver Tabby has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

16-01-2020, 08:57 AM

Re: Margaret Fleming

Just watched the beginning of this on 'catch up', John, and am finding the Scottish court procedures very strange. Have bookmarked your link and will go back to it later. Is it a true story?
Meg
Supervisor
Worcestershire
Meg is female  Meg has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

16-01-2020, 09:47 AM

I watched it and for me there were so many questions I wanted to ask that went unanswered.
A very bizarre case...
Omah
Chatterbox
Ludlow
Omah is male  Omah has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

16-01-2020, 10:29 AM

Originally Posted by John ->
I've just caught up with this two part disturbing story of this young lady on BBC i Player. I won't go into any detail, except to say, it's a very tough watch.

https://www.bbc.co.uk/iplayer/episod...argaret-flemin
Originally Posted by Silver Tabby ->
Just watched the beginning of this on 'catch up', John, and am finding the Scottish court procedures very strange. Have bookmarked your link and will go back to it later. Is it a true story?
Originally Posted by Meg ->
I watched it and for me there were so many questions I wanted to ask that went unanswered.
A very bizarre case...
I watched it to completion last week and found the true story unfamiliar and highly unusual but a compelling watch.

I will say no more until Silver Tabby has watched it.
Artangel
Chatterbox
UK
Artangel is female  Artangel has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

16-01-2020, 11:45 PM

I saw this thread and thought, l have never heard of Margaret Fleming. I decided to download it and watch it.
The drawback of downloading programmes is, there are no subtitles! This meant l had a job of understanding their Scottish accents.
What a beautiful setting where they lived but that couple, especially the man, were creepy and emotionless.
Poor Margaret, it seems she was only wanted for the £182k benefit money she brought in and it was all paid to Avril.
Still a mystery what happened to Margaret and l hate to think what happened to her.

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top