Join for free
Page 2 of 2 < 1 2
Mags
Supervisor
South West UK
Mags is female  Mags has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

27-01-2020, 03:27 PM

Re: Yolo

I had to look it up too, never seen or heard the expression before.

I thought it may have been one of Yoko's offspring!

We live and learn
OldGreyFox
Chatterbox
South Yorkshire
OldGreyFox is male  OldGreyFox has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

27-01-2020, 09:10 PM

Originally Posted by Silver Tabby ->
Spoil sport, Foxy, I'll have to come over and slap your legs now!
Originally Posted by Lion Queen ->
Me too, he's always got his legs bare ready for slapping.
Haha.....Catch me if you can girls......
Losos
Fondly Remembered
West Suffolk
Losos is male  Losos has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

27-01-2020, 09:35 PM

Originally Posted by Muddy ->
Do you know what it means ?
I admit I had to google it.
I don't bother googling any of these 'trendy' new words. just laziness on the part of the snowflakes, why can't they just use a few more words, hardly likely to shorten their life is it

The media are also to blame but then intelligent media reporters are few and far between these days We are living in 2020

I have so much going on that I can't seem to do all I want to do and I definately don't want to waste my time finding what some 'trendy' word means, how is that going to help me
OldGreyFox
Chatterbox
South Yorkshire
OldGreyFox is male  OldGreyFox has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

27-01-2020, 10:08 PM

Originally Posted by Losos ->
I don't bother googling any of these 'trendy' new words. just laziness on the part of the snowflakes, why can't they just use a few more words, hardly likely to shorten their life is it :?:

[B]The media are also to blame but then intelligent media reporters are few and far between these days[/B] We are living in 2020

I have so much going on that I can't seem to do all I want to do and I definately don't want to waste my time finding what some 'trendy' word means, how is that going to help me
....Well said that man.....
Baz46
Somewhere rural 'out in the sticks', UK
Baz46 is male  Baz46 has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

27-01-2020, 10:33 PM

Originally Posted by Losos ->
I don't bother googling any of these 'trendy' new words. just laziness on the part of the snowflakes, why can't they just use a few more words, hardly likely to shorten their life is it

The media are also to blame but then intelligent media reporters are few and far between these days We are living in 2020

This kind of thing is I reckon heading towards the day when the youngsters of today do not know how to converse using words. Nowadays it's difficult enough to get some of them into conversation of any kind. They are OK if 'conversing' on their mobiles or laptops via one or other of their means of 'communicating': Facebook, Twitter, Snapchat etc., etc. If my experience of some of them is anything to go by, it will not be long before all they know is how to grunt, that is though in between being engrossed on their mobile phones!

https://circaedu.com/hemj/how-social...e-communicate/
Primus1
York
Primus1 is male  Primus1 has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

27-01-2020, 11:04 PM

Well I’m not giving anyone my last YOLO...
Surfermom
Chatterbox
United States
Surfermom is female  Surfermom has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

30-01-2020, 06:50 AM

I have a YOLO SUP.

I love it...and yes, you do!
d00d
Chatterbox
London, UK
d00d is male  d00d has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

30-01-2020, 09:16 AM

Yolo ... ye mint with ye 'ole.
Longdogs
Chatterbox
SW England
Longdogs is male  Longdogs has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

30-01-2020, 11:57 AM

Or as Bond might say, YOLT.

Page 2 of 2 < 1 2

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top