Join for free
Mups
Chatterbox
Northamptonshire
Mups is female  Mups has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

15-03-2019, 01:19 AM

Re: Last to post wins

I confess I don't know what to do with you any more Judster.
Never before have I met such a devious, conniving male specimen.

I am going to retire to my boudoir and rest my weary head, and perhaps a brainwave will come to me over night.

I bid you good night Sir, and sincerely hope you have to get up at least 10 times during the night - that'll teach you to drink at bedtime.

Pug
Chatterbox
East Anglia,UK
Pug is male  Pug has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

15-03-2019, 07:13 AM

I'm last! ...or First. [depends how y'look at it]
Twink55
Chatterbox
Cheshire, England
Twink55 is female  Twink55 has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

15-03-2019, 09:29 AM

Ladies I understand the Judd is coming out of Yorkshire today and will only be around 30 miles from my home!I am wondering if I should wear a disguise & lure him back to my place....so we can push him down the well.....what do you think?
After all he did drug so me poor innocent little doggies last night.... so he does deserve it

Pug
Chatterbox
East Anglia,UK
Pug is male  Pug has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

15-03-2019, 09:38 AM

Twink,I suggest you wear your most alluring scent,thus bringing the lascivious Judd ever closer,mesmerising him with your feminine radiance and scent of 'attraction'.....then,once he's within your grasp,still hypnotised by your smiling beauty,quickly get him into the Flying Mongolian Chuff-Lock,and place him on the very edge of the well-and as he begins to emerge from his hypnotised state,push your plentiful chest forward as you blow him a sultry,slow kiss.....the last you'll ever hear from Judd will be "PhwooooaaaaaahhhhhhhSPLASH!" and your poor ill-treated doggies will live in safe peace.
Drugging your poor pooches? WHAT a total CAD!
Longdogs
Chatterbox
SW England
Longdogs is male  Longdogs has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

15-03-2019, 11:25 AM

Originally Posted by Twink55 ->
Ladies I understand the Judd is coming out of Yorkshire today and will only be around 30 miles from my home!I am wondering if I should wear a disguise & lure him back to my place....so we can push him down the well.....what do you think?
After all he did drug so me poor innocent little doggies last night.... so he does deserve it

You mean you weren't already?
Twink55
Chatterbox
Cheshire, England
Twink55 is female  Twink55 has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

15-03-2019, 11:40 AM

Originally Posted by Longdogs ->
You mean you weren't already?
Why would I wear a disguise Dongle, don't forget that I like to see men tremble when I approach them! Not on this occasion though... he may escape
Mups
Chatterbox
Northamptonshire
Mups is female  Mups has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

15-03-2019, 12:35 PM

I think we could set a trail of beautiful ladies, all leading the way to Twink's well.
They would smile and wink, and beckon to these nuisance men, and tempt them ever closer to the edge, whereupon our ladies team could lasso 'em and then winch 'em up in the air before dunkin' 'em.

I like the sound of that.

Twink55
Chatterbox
Cheshire, England

15-03-2019, 02:30 PM

Originally Posted by Mups ->
I think we could set a trail of beautiful ladies, all leading the way to Twink's well.
They would smile and wink, and beckon to these nuisance men, and tempt them ever closer to the edge, whereupon our ladies team could lasso 'em and then winch 'em up in the air before dunkin' 'em.

Problem is Mups, the beautiful ladies in here get fed up with them just posting here, so they are more likely to give them a kick and a slap, that a smile and a wink!
Longdogs
Chatterbox
SW England
Longdogs is male  Longdogs has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

15-03-2019, 02:44 PM

Originally Posted by Mups ->

Originally Posted by Twink55 ->
Problem is Mups, the beautiful ladies in here get fed up with them just posting here, so they are more likely to give them a kick and a slap, that a smile and a wink!
Plus you would need to find some in the first place.
Longdogs
Chatterbox
SW England

15-03-2019, 07:13 PM

I think my last comment did it. Been a right easy day here since.

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top