Page 1 of 6 1 2 3 > Last »
steven collier
uk
steven collier is male 

15-01-2019, 12:16 AM

Cancer? 3 important things to combat it

Dont take sugar...cancer feeds off it

Fast part of the day..say 16 hrs and eat during 8 hr period only

Take teaspoon of dried ginger daily..in a bottle of water seems the best method to take it..supposed to be far more powerful tham chemo without the side effects

and of course if you can get the real good cannabis oil take a few drops under the tongue..although i do favour hemp seeds in my porridge
Meg
Supervisor
Worcestershire
Meg is female  Meg has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

15-01-2019, 12:58 AM

Re: Cancer? 3 important things to combat it

Some good points there Steven but I prefer fresh ginger to powdered made into a kind of ginger tea with a slice of lemon.
I put lots of fresh ginger in chilli and curry too.

I agree about fasting also, I don't understand this need that people have to eat continually as many seem to do these days.
Bratti
Chatterbox
Canada
Bratti is female  Bratti has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

15-01-2019, 12:59 AM

I like it !!!!
I believe that nature has a prevention for all diseases.
Realist
Chatterbox
UK
Realist is male  Realist has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

15-01-2019, 01:09 AM

Bitter Apricot Kernels are the main defence imho.

Any food that contains Amygdalin, of which there are many but Apricot Kernels contain it in the highest concentration.

Be sure to Google these kernels before eating as you must not eat too many in one go.

Amygdalin can also be found in fruits like blackberries, and vegetables like Broad beans. It's in lots of things. Just Google and do your research.

You can be sure these are a decent cancer combatant because the USA has banned their sale in many states to try and protect their lucrative (but largely useless) chemo and associated drugs business. Evil personified.
steven collier
uk
steven collier is male 

15-01-2019, 01:23 AM

Originally Posted by Meg ->
Some good points there Steven but I prefer fresh ginger to powdered made into a kind of ginger tea with a slice of lemon.
I put lots of fresh ginger in chilli and curry too.

I agree about fasting also, I don't understand this need that people have to eat continually as many seem to do these days.
i agree Meg fresh ginger is good but there is a specific compound in dried ginger that attacks the cancer cells[tumour] whereas fresh ginger wouldnt..i cant think of the name of it at the moment
wild blueberry
Toronto, Canada
wild blueberry is female  wild blueberry has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

15-01-2019, 01:26 AM

Originally Posted by steven collier ->
Dont take sugar...cancer feeds off it

Fast part of the day..say 16 hrs and eat during 8 hr period only

Take teaspoon of dried ginger daily..in a bottle of water seems the best method to take it..supposed to be far more powerful tham chemo without the side effects

and of course if you can get the real good cannabis oil take a few drops under the tongue..although i do favour hemp seeds in my porridge
Oh I love hemp seeds in my cereal, or porridge, or cream of wheat. They have such a lovely flavour. How do you put the ginger in the water? It won't melt. Do you use hot water and have it like a ginger tea?

Your posts are interesting already Steven. Thanks.
Floydy
Chatterbox
Nowhere
Floydy is male  Floydy has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

15-01-2019, 06:42 AM

What type of cancer, Steven? All cancers or those which are caused by excess sugar intake?
Rather a bold statement there I think but a good discussion point that people who have been affected by the condition will no doubt get involved with.
Julie1962
Chatterbox
Surrey
Julie1962 is female  Julie1962 has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

15-01-2019, 12:00 PM

Very little will prevent genetic cancers, cancer covers a huge plethora of illnesses some may be helped as you say Steven but it might be worse advice for some others.
Mups
Chatterbox
Northamptonshire
Mups is female  Mups has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

15-01-2019, 01:16 PM

I worry about advice from unqualified people on such a serious subject. Or perhaps Steven is a qualified professional?

May I ask whether this advice is just a personal opinion or from a medical source of some sort please?
Floydy
Chatterbox
Nowhere
Floydy is male  Floydy has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

15-01-2019, 01:40 PM

Originally Posted by Mups ->
I worry about advice from unqualified people on such a serious subject. Or perhaps Steven is a qualified professional?

May I ask whether this advice is just a personal opinion or from a medical source of some sort please?
Same here Mups.
If it's a personal opinion it's rather misguided and could upset many cancer sufferers who have are who are trying to live with this disease.
Steven - not cool mate.

Page 1 of 6 1 2 3 > Last »

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top