Join for free
Page 1 of 2 1 2 >
spitfire
Chatterbox
Warwickshire
spitfire is male  spitfire has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

22-09-2013, 10:31 PM

Pointing Percy

At the porcelain, most Birds don't know how difficult that can be, they are transfixed about the toilet seat up or down scenario, if only life were that simple, up or down.
Mags
Supervisor
South West UK
Mags is female  Mags has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

22-09-2013, 10:40 PM

Re: Pointing Percy

Originally Posted by spitfire ->
At the porcelain, most Birds don't know how difficult that can be, they are transfixed about the toilet seat up or down scenario, if only life were that simple, up or down.
On first reading, I thought Percy was the bird, Paul!!!
Cheshire Cat
Chatterbox
Cheshire, UK
Cheshire Cat is female  Cheshire Cat has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

22-09-2013, 10:41 PM

Do you mean these ?

spitfire
Chatterbox
Warwickshire
spitfire is male  spitfire has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

22-09-2013, 10:52 PM

Too many graphics of late, there is a danger I may disperse as I sit here, porcelain is easier to clean than carpet.
Jem
Chatterbox
Dublin
Jem is male  Jem has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

22-09-2013, 11:26 PM

I believe there is a funnel type of thing on the market for people having difficulty in that department Paul, they come in all widths, depending on how good your aim is, there's even one that covers the whole toilet seat for those who couldn't hit a barn door.
daisymay
South Wales Valleys
daisymay is female  daisymay has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

23-09-2013, 12:35 AM

I feel sorry for my son who is a tad over 6'4", thus the toilet bowl barely reaches his knees, with a full bladder causing a soldier at attenshun, hitting the right spot can be a little difficult, thus raising the seat allows a little extra room to aim. However he has learned that putting the seat back down is vital, cos when mum wakes in the night and needs to go, she needs to go NOW, and this entails rushing in, a quick swivel and 'drop' to the seat, and if the seat is up, well, you can imagine the rest. There have been a couple of times when the volume of the ensuing language has been enough to wake him and make him realise just what a mistake it was.
Mollie
Chatterbox
Wigan in Lancashire
Mollie is female  Mollie has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

23-09-2013, 12:44 AM

Is the word birds meant to be read as women?

If so, I neither have feathers nor wings and, quite honestly, I think a thread about men peeing is hardly conducive to good conversation, so I shall refrain from telling you all about my bowel movements, although I'm sure you'd find it a fascinating read!

Whatever next, one wonders?
TessA
Official Poinker
UK
TessA is female  TessA has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

23-09-2013, 05:03 PM

Originally Posted by daisymay ->
I feel sorry for my son who is a tad over 6'4", thus the toilet bowl barely reaches his knees, with a full bladder causing a soldier at attenshun, hitting the right spot can be a little difficult, thus raising the seat allows a little extra room to aim. However he has learned that putting the seat back down is vital, cos when mum wakes in the night and needs to go, she needs to go NOW, and this entails rushing in, a quick swivel and 'drop' to the seat, and if the seat is up, well, you can imagine the rest. There have been a couple of times when the volume of the ensuing language has been enough to wake him and make him realise just what a mistake it was.
Far too much information!
Pats
Lincolnshire
Pats is female  Pats has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

23-09-2013, 05:21 PM

Originally Posted by spitfire ->
Birds?
AudreyII
USA
AudreyII is female  AudreyII has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

23-09-2013, 06:16 PM

Tweet Tweet. I have more of a problem with the ladies...since I tend not to frequent the Mens Toilets. You know what I'm talking about.. THE HOVERERS. Yep.. they hover over the camode and they end up spraying all over the seat for the next unsuspecting lady to sit down in.. THAT is a horrible feeling.. At least the "hoverers" should raise the seat to enlarge the target.. OR

Page 1 of 2 1 2 >

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top