Join for free
Page 2 of 4 < 1 2 3 4 >
Mups
Chatterbox
Northamptonshire
Mups is female  Mups has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

24-09-2013, 01:01 PM

Re: Are You Tidy or Messy?

I'm a bit of an untidy wretch I suppose. I do know where everything is though. On the other hand, it depends on who you compare yourself to. I have a friend who's place is almost like a showhouse, but another one who is worse than me, so maybe I'm just 'middle of the road'?
Don't they say only boring people have an immaculate house? (Or those who are wealthy enough to employ housekeepers)!
AudreyII
USA
AudreyII is female  AudreyII has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

24-09-2013, 01:03 PM

I'm pretty tidy.. but I live with a messy man and 8 animals... so do the math on who wins.
Patsy
Chatterbox
UK
Patsy is female  Patsy has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

24-09-2013, 01:18 PM

Originally Posted by Mups ->
I'm a bit of an untidy wretch I suppose. I do know where everything is though. On the other hand, it depends on who you compare yourself to. I have a friend who's place is almost like a showhouse, but another one who is worse than me, so maybe I'm just 'middle of the road'?
Don't they say only boring people have an immaculate house? (Or those who are wealthy enough to employ housekeepers)!
I've known a couple Mups - they 'were' boring ....zzz
Mups
Chatterbox
Northamptonshire
Mups is female  Mups has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

24-09-2013, 01:22 PM

Originally Posted by AudreyII ->
I'm pretty tidy.. but I live with a messy man and 8 animals... so do the math on who wins.
Depends where our priorities lie don't it Audrey - immaculate house with no animals in it or "home" with the animals. Know which I'd choose.
Meg
Supervisor
Worcestershire
Meg is female  Meg has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

24-09-2013, 01:24 PM

Originally Posted by Mups ->
Depends where our priorities lie don't it Audrey - immaculate house with no animals in it or "home" with the animals. Know which I'd choose.
...I have my dog , another dog and grandchildren (a lot of the time) in my house and it is still clean and tidy home ...
Mups
Chatterbox
Northamptonshire

24-09-2013, 01:27 PM

Originally Posted by Meg ->
...I have my dog , another dog and grandchildren (a lot of the time) in my house and it is still clean and tidy home ...
Ah, then you are too good to be true Meg. well done.
AudreyII
USA
AudreyII is female  AudreyII has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

24-09-2013, 01:31 PM

It's about priorities to me... My puppy Murphy has decided to cut his adult teeth on my Parlor table... Fortunately I have always had the rule to NEVER buy anything, furniture wise or decor wise that would kill me to have ruined. So I just look at the little teetsie marks and know that when Murphy is grown.. I can still remember that tiny puppy gnawing away. I mean.. I don't encourage him.. I shoo him away when I catch him.. but.. I'm not crying in my beer over that table either.

I try to keep a reasonalbly clean house.. but sometimes the hair balls roll like tumbleweed down the hallway.. lol!!! You know what they always say.... SHED HAPPENS...
MickB
London UK
MickB is male  MickB has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

24-09-2013, 01:31 PM

I'm pretty messy (very actually!).
Grumblewagon
Aberdeenshire
Grumblewagon is male  Grumblewagon has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

24-09-2013, 01:36 PM

I'm terribly untidy. The house is not exactly tidy and my workshop looks like a scene from a disaster movie ... but everything is clean.
AudreyII
USA

24-09-2013, 03:59 PM

It should be pointed out that there is a huge difference between messy and dirty.

Page 2 of 4 < 1 2 3 4 >

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top