Join for free
Page 4 of 6 « First < 2 3 4 5 6 >
rhosyn
South Wales
rhosyn is female  rhosyn has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

11-07-2019, 04:55 PM

Re: Wimbeldon....

After watching the "serious" tennis saw the senior men's invitation doubles match via the red button.What a joy to see four seniors having fun playing the game.Bahrami is such a fun player,love to watch him,he was partnered with Chris Wilkinson.
Longdogs
Chatterbox
SW England
Longdogs is male  Longdogs has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

11-07-2019, 05:11 PM

Originally Posted by rhosyn ->
After watching the "serious" tennis saw the senior men's invitation doubles match via the red button.What a joy to see four seniors having fun playing the game.Bahrami is such a fun player,love to watch him,he was partnered with Chris Wilkinson.
I absolutely love watching Bahrami, I thought he had retired tbh. He is such a good player and he makes the tricks look so easy.

A bit of Bahrami magic

AnnieS
Chatterbox
United Kingdom
AnnieS is female  AnnieS has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

12-07-2019, 07:24 PM

Watching the Federer Nadal game. Federer has the upper hand at this stage.

I was just thinking that Nadal looks really old for someone who is only 33. He looks like someone ten years older at least. It cannot be good for you to be doing such intensive exercise once you are over 30. Surely some of these guys just wear out their joints and muscles. But I guess it's like a drug and then there's the money.....
Longdogs
Chatterbox
SW England
Longdogs is male  Longdogs has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

12-07-2019, 07:50 PM

Originally Posted by AnnieS ->
Watching the Federer Nadal game. Federer has the upper hand at this stage.

I was just thinking that Nadal looks really old for someone who is only 33. He looks like someone ten years older at least. It cannot be good for you to be doing such intensive exercise once you are over 30. Surely some of these guys just wear out their joints and muscles. But I guess it's like a drug and then there's the money.....
He is having hair transplants apparently too.
Mags
Supervisor
South West UK
Mags is female  Mags has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

12-07-2019, 09:27 PM

Well done to Federer, so it's Djokovic v Federer in the final on Sunday.

It was a great match as expected from these two great players.

I'll be rooting for Federer in the final.
Longdogs
Chatterbox
SW England

12-07-2019, 10:36 PM

Originally Posted by Mags ->
Well done to Federer, so it's Djokovic v Federer in the final on Sunday.

It was a great match as expected from these two great players.

I'll be rooting for Federer in the final.
Me too. Never really liked Djokovic much whereas Federer is a true gent.
rhosyn
South Wales
rhosyn is female  rhosyn has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

13-07-2019, 11:07 AM

Thanks Longdogs for the Bahrami video.
I'll be on Federer side in tomorrow's final.Don't mind Djokovic but Roger's the man.
Williams will probably win against Halep today-just hope it won't be a walk over.
Kowhaigirl
New Zealand
Kowhaigirl is female 

13-07-2019, 11:37 AM

If only Nadal would come and hear me grunting from the baseline...
rhosyn
South Wales

13-07-2019, 01:22 PM

More senior doubles today-Krajicek&Petchy v Mcenroe(Patrick)&Leconte.Leconte was amusing as he was in the old days.
rhosyn
South Wales

13-07-2019, 03:09 PM

What an upset-Haiep beat Williams in the final.

Page 4 of 6 « First < 2 3 4 5 6 >

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top