Join for free
Page 2 of 3 < 1 2 3 >
Primus1
York
Primus1 is male  Primus1 has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

22-01-2021, 09:59 AM

Re: Good Morning Friday.

Morning all
Have the day off today as I’ve had to take my car to the garage,
Thought I’d have a nice relaxing day but Mrs p has a few jobs lined up for me whilst she’s at work...ho hum...have a good safe day everyone...
Zaphod
Lincs UK
Zaphod is male  Zaphod has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

22-01-2021, 10:27 AM

Good morning everybody from a sunny but chilly Lincs coast.
It seems that it's time to book my eye test ....... so I might do that later on.
I hope you all have a good, safe day.
Mups
Chatterbox
Northamptonshire
Mups is female  Mups has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

22-01-2021, 10:42 AM

Good morning all.
A lovely bright sunny day for a change, but cold and frosty.

Dogs been out, wild birds fed, and my brekkie done.

You can only see my eyebrows over the pile of ironing now, so best get on with that today.

Be good.
Meg
Supervisor
Worcestershire
Meg is female  Meg has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

22-01-2021, 10:51 AM

Good morning everyone a lovely sunny morning after a heavy frost.

My sister is having her knee operation today, I am not too concerned she is in a dedicated orthopedic hospital in Derbyshire with no C19 cases and should be in and out on crutches very quickly.
My daughter in laws father is not so luck, he has gone back into the local hospital to have his broken arm redone , the hospital is full of C19 patients and we are all very worried about him.

I am going out into the garden to look for signs of daffodils and to move some tubs around.
Enjoy your day
OldGreyFox
Chatterbox
South Yorkshire
OldGreyFox is male  OldGreyFox has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

22-01-2021, 11:41 AM

Good Morning from Foxy's world....
A bit nippy outside but the sun is shining brightly, so It's on with the shorts and a five mile walk to absorb some natural Covid 19 vaccine.....(Vitamin D)...
Mags
Supervisor
South West UK
Mags is female  Mags has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

22-01-2021, 01:18 PM

Just had some good news - my new washing machine is being delivered on Sunday! They will do all the necessary .... fitting it and taking away the old machine.

Time to put the scrubbing board away and using Mr M as the wringer!

It makes you realise how time consuming and hard work it was for our parents years ago.
Mups
Chatterbox
Northamptonshire
Mups is female  Mups has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

22-01-2021, 01:21 PM

Originally Posted by Mags ->
Just had some good news - my new washing machine is being delivered on Sunday! They will do all the necessary .... fitting it and taking away the old machine.

It makes you realise how time consuming and hard work it was for our parents years ago.

Excellent, Mags. At long last.
I'm very pleased for you.
Mags
Supervisor
South West UK
Mags is female  Mags has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

22-01-2021, 01:23 PM

Originally Posted by Mups ->
Excellent, Mags. At long last.
I'm very pleased for you.
Thank Mups, I’m really looking forward to doing the first wash!
swimfeeders
Chatterbox
Shropshire
swimfeeders is male  swimfeeders has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

22-01-2021, 02:12 PM

Hi

An update on were we are.

https://www.shropshirestar.com/news/...it-shropshire/
OldGreyFox
Chatterbox
South Yorkshire
OldGreyFox is male  OldGreyFox has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

22-01-2021, 04:32 PM

Originally Posted by Mags ->

Washings on it's way Mags.... You'll be able to try it out....

Page 2 of 3 < 1 2 3 >

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top