Join for free
Page 2 of 3 < 1 2 3 >
The Artful Todger
Chatterbox
Suffolk UK
The Artful Todger is male  The Artful Todger has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

24-01-2021, 10:19 PM

Re: Blasted Rogues n Chancers.

Originally Posted by spitfire ->
Don't bother, Ebay is now totally seller focused, a natural capitalistic progression.
And the problem with that is? OF COURSE it's seller focused. It's a MARKET.
spitfire
Chatterbox
Warwickshire
spitfire is male  spitfire has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

24-01-2021, 10:32 PM

Its the organisation that controls the market that is the problem, et al.
Roxy
Chatterbox
Caithness.
Roxy is female  Roxy has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

25-01-2021, 06:44 AM

GOOD NEWS, I've been sent a full refund.
OldGreyFox
Chatterbox
South Yorkshire
OldGreyFox is male  OldGreyFox has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

25-01-2021, 09:29 AM

Originally Posted by roxy ->
good news, i've been sent a full refund. :-d
summer
Chatterbox
yorkshire
summer is female  summer has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

25-01-2021, 09:47 AM

I bought a Lego set it wasn't what I expected when I got it but I kept it....I didn't fill in the feedback form I just ignored requests to fill it in because I felt it wasn't what I expected but that wasn't completely the sellers fault. Then I got an abusive email from the seller telling me I was trying to ruin his reputation and insisting I give him 5stars....I never realised the feedback was so vital. I filled out the feedback and gave him four stars but thinking about it I think I was generous.
Artangel
Chatterbox
UK
Artangel is female  Artangel has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

25-01-2021, 10:39 AM

Originally Posted by Roxy ->
GOOD NEWS, I've been sent a full refund.
Roxy, That is brilliant news for you but are you sure the seller isn’t a member and saw this thread!!
Roxy
Chatterbox
Caithness.
Roxy is female  Roxy has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

25-01-2021, 10:43 AM

If he is then I hope he takes heed and ups his game. If your going to be a seller on Ebay, might as well be a decent one.
carol
Chatterbox
Derbyshire.
carol is female  carol has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

25-01-2021, 10:48 AM

I'm pleased to hear you've got your refund Roxy - but what a lot of hassle you can do without.

I find e-bay is a lot of small time sellers selling stuff from their garages or kitchen tables. They have no idea really. You can tell by the way things come packaged.

I have had problems similar to yours but luckily they got sorted.

If I can get the same thing from Amazon I do. Amazon have their own delivery vans and are good at keeping in contact. Also money back if not satisfied. No problems...
The Artful Todger
Chatterbox
Suffolk UK
The Artful Todger is male  The Artful Todger has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

25-01-2021, 12:49 PM

Originally Posted by spitfire ->
Its the organisation that controls the market that is the problem, et al.
Hang on, firstly it doesn't control the prices, secondly the only market it controls is the eBay market, not the whole retail marketplace, thirdly the only control is to ensure that buyers don't get left out in the cold.

Pretty good when one thinks about it.
swimfeeders
Chatterbox
Shropshire
swimfeeders is male  swimfeeders has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

25-01-2021, 08:58 PM

Hi

Ebay is not what it was since the changes.

You have to be very careful now.

Page 2 of 3 < 1 2 3 >

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top