Join for free
Page 2 of 2 < 1 2
Bread
Chatterbox
Sudbury, United Kingdom
Bread is male  Bread has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

20-11-2020, 03:29 PM

Re: Trump Campaign Opening Statement

Originally Posted by Omah ->
Indeed:

You might want to answer some questions instead of posting pictures to try and swerve from the original post.

The headline is election fraud by the way.
AnnieS
Chatterbox
United Kingdom
AnnieS is female  AnnieS has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

20-11-2020, 03:32 PM

What point were you trying to make. The video is like a parody.
Bread
Chatterbox
Sudbury, United Kingdom
Bread is male  Bread has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

20-11-2020, 03:39 PM

Originally Posted by AnnieS ->
What point were you trying to make. The video is like a parody.
My point is that the electoral result shouldn't be held in the kangaroo court of the left and instead follow the process according to USA law and have the evidence investigated and concluded before the winner is declared.

You think we should just take your word for it, because you say so. All you are doing is dismissing any accusations of fraud as hysteria and nonsense, just because you're too scared to get to the bottom of it because you may not like the result.

I don't accept Biden won - I'll accept the result when the answers to the questions have been obtained.
AnnieS
Chatterbox
United Kingdom
AnnieS is female  AnnieS has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

20-11-2020, 06:42 PM

Originally Posted by Bread ->
My point is that the electoral result shouldn't be held in the kangaroo court of the left and instead follow the process according to USA law and have the evidence investigated and concluded before the winner is declared.

You think we should just take your word for it, because you say so. All you are doing is dismissing any accusations of fraud as hysteria and nonsense, just because you're too scared to get to the bottom of it because you may not like the result.

I don't accept Biden won - I'll accept the result when the answers to the questions have been obtained.
I thought it was all going through the proper courts.

A video like this looks more like a kangaroo court in itself. Trying to influence the outcome of the legal process using social media etc. They can't point the finger at the press and then do the same themselves & expect to be seen in a good light.

Page 2 of 2 < 1 2

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top