Join for free
Page 5 of 5 « First < 3 4 5
paula
scotland
paula is female  paula has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

23-12-2020, 04:12 PM

Re: How much of your Christmas food have you already eaten?

I've only eaten a tin of quality street, I let my hubby have a few....I baked a Christmas cake and it has been winking at me, I'm trying to resist,,,,only a day to go now...but my daughter and partner and our grandson were coming for xmas dinner, but now they won't be as some kids in his class have tested positive, so I might just pig out on Christmas cake and brandy,,I'm feeling weepy now
Longdogs
Chatterbox
SW England
Longdogs is male  Longdogs has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

23-12-2020, 08:46 PM

Originally Posted by pauline3 ->
I can honestly say,I haven’t bought any Christmas food,LD, I was going to Lidl at 7am this morning, didn’t make it 😂

I have decided to go very late tonight ,as I don’t want to risk being around too many people.....who aren’t keeping their distance.
Originally Posted by Silver Tabby ->
Very wise
So long as you don't expect to buy a Turkey.
Longdogs
Chatterbox
SW England
Longdogs is male  Longdogs has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

23-12-2020, 08:46 PM

Originally Posted by Tiffany ->
I am on my second box of mince pies.
Well done.
Longdogs
Chatterbox
SW England

23-12-2020, 08:47 PM

Originally Posted by paula ->
I've only eaten a tin of quality street, I let my hubby have a few....I baked a Christmas cake and it has been winking at me, I'm trying to resist,,,,only a day to go now...but my daughter and partner and our grandson were coming for xmas dinner, but now they won't be as some kids in his class have tested positive, so I might just pig out on Christmas cake and brandy,,I'm feeling weepy now
Go for it.
Tiffany
Chatterbox
Devon
Tiffany is female  Tiffany has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

23-12-2020, 11:50 PM

Originally Posted by paula ->
I couldn't resist any more & opened my tin of Quality Street too. I've only eaten 8 though.
Jazzi
Chatterbox
Lowestoft
Jazzi is female  Jazzi has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

24-12-2020, 09:57 AM

Started on the orange matchmakers yesterday while watching telly. But at least I still have two tubs of chocs upstairs in the spare room.
Silver Tabby
Chatterbox
God's own county!
Silver Tabby is female  Silver Tabby has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

25-12-2020, 12:39 AM

Couldn't resist any longer - opened a packet of macadamia nuts - and ate them all!
Longdogs
Chatterbox
SW England

26-12-2020, 10:49 AM

I ate quite a bit yesterday but I think that's allowed. Now it's a case of eating the stuff before it goes out of date. Yule log sandwiches it is then.

Page 5 of 5 « First < 3 4 5

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top