Join for free
tomcat
Bristol uk
tomcat is male  tomcat has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

30-04-2010, 01:21 PM

Nick Griffin MEP interview on Radio 2

Just listened to Jerry Vine interview with Nick Griffin mep..
a typical left wing BBC marxist interview.. why do they always ask the same, about things that happened many years ago, they asked him about the same things as last time .why dont they ask about the policys of the BNP. and not about the personal details of one person.. Camerons on now why dont they ask him the same sort of questions
Old git
West Deeping Lincs
Old git is male  Old git has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

01-05-2010, 05:36 PM

Re: Nick Griffin MEP interview on Radio 2

why dont they ask about the policys of the BNP.

Education and spelling?
tomcat
Bristol uk
tomcat is male  tomcat has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

01-05-2010, 06:13 PM

Originally Posted by Old git ->
why dont they ask about the policys of the BNP.

Education and spelling?
yes I know I should read it thro. properly first . or even do a spell check..
wish I was educated proper.
Old git
West Deeping Lincs
Old git is male  Old git has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

02-05-2010, 01:08 PM

yes I know I should read it thro. properly first

And that is how I feel about folk who fall for BNP propaganda,it appeals to some but they are not looking at the substance behind the message.
Antibrown
Cumbria UK
Antibrown is male  Antibrown has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

02-05-2010, 01:34 PM

Originally Posted by tomcat ->
Just listened to Jerry Vine interview with Nick Griffin mep..
a typical left wing BBC marxist interview.. why do they always ask the same, about things that happened many years ago, they asked him about the same things as last time .why dont they ask about the policys of the BNP. and not about the personal details of one person.. Camerons on now why dont they ask him the same sort of questions
Sorry, I never listened to it, I can not stand Bigots.
tomcat
Bristol uk

02-05-2010, 08:05 PM

Originally Posted by Old git ->
yes I know I should read it thro. properly first

And that is how I feel about folk who fall for BNP propaganda,it appeals to some but they are not looking at the substance behind the message.
I know a lot about the BNP. you do not want to believe everything you read about them. the NUJ is a very left wing union and encourages its members to write what I consider a load of c..p about them..for what its worth I have met Nick Griffin MEP several times and had pub grub with him on several accasions..UKIP and the BNP are the only two parties that want to take this country out of the EU. and bring our troops home now, and stop fighting this illegal war.
can I suggest a browes through Sir Andew Greens , Migration Watch web site. this will give you a good idea of what is happening to your country. also another good site is EU Truth. ran by Brian Gerrish . and John Harrision.. if you ever have the chance to go to a talk by these two well worth it..
galty
Chatterbox
rainham essex
galty is male  galty has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

03-05-2010, 02:08 AM

Originally Posted by Antibrown ->
Sorry, I never listened to it, I can not stand Bigots.
Have to agree only listerned to that Vine once and that was enough.
Old git
West Deeping Lincs

03-05-2010, 04:45 PM

I know a lot about the BNP

Then vote for them-it`s your right.

But remember Germany-they were fooled.

I may disagree with you but I defend your right to vote as you wish-remember that when they pile up the cattle trucks

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top