Join for free
Page 5 of 6 « First < 3 4 5 6 >
mart
Chatterbox
South of England
mart is male  mart has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

06-03-2019, 11:01 AM

Re: Any Tossers Here?

We were going to make pancakes yesterday but didn't bother in the end. There's every possibility we might have them for lunch today. I like maple syrup on them. Lemon juice for Mrs Mart.
Uncle Joe
Chatterbox
Brighton UK
Uncle Joe is male  Uncle Joe has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

06-03-2019, 11:32 AM

Living in a city I have an alternative: I can always go here: https://www.tripadvisor.co.uk/Locati...x_England.html

and have my 'crepe' with Belgian chocolate and strawberries - absolutely delicious !!!
rhosyn
South Wales
rhosyn is female  rhosyn has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

06-03-2019, 11:47 AM

The first pancake never turns out right-so my dog eats it-without the sugar and lemon just a bit of butter.
Artangel
Chatterbox
UK
Artangel is female  Artangel has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

06-03-2019, 01:36 PM

Originally Posted by rhosyn ->
The first pancake never turns out right-so my dog eats it-without the sugar and lemon just a bit of butter.
rhosyn, l wonder why the first pancake is the worst? Even if you have the temperature right, the first pancake is usually not as good as the ones you cook after.

I have just used the remainder of the Scotch pancake mixture and had them with a cup of tea. They were lovely!
Bratti
Chatterbox
Canada
Bratti is female  Bratti has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

06-03-2019, 01:42 PM

Nooo! Is it PANCAKE TUESDAY???
A bit of lemon & sugar is exactly how my mom made them for us when we were little. It’s not how I eat them now but I LOVE, LOVE, LOVE pancakes.
I especially love them with nut butter and fresh homemade jam. Cherry, strawberry, or add some fruit like blueberries.
Ok I’m doing my yoga and then having pancakes.
Thanks for the reminder Art.
Pancake Tuesday!!!!Goodie.
Bratti
Chatterbox
Canada
Bratti is female  Bratti has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

06-03-2019, 01:44 PM

Originally Posted by rhosyn ->
Maybe it’s because the temperature isn’t quite hot enough.
I wait until there are nice bubbles on the top then flip.
susiejaeger
Chatterbox
Essex, UK
susiejaeger is female  susiejaeger has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

06-03-2019, 02:41 PM

I know plenty of them!!!
mart
Chatterbox
South of England
mart is male  mart has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

06-03-2019, 03:46 PM

We had pancakes for lunch today. The trouble being that the lemon juice was so old it had gone a funny colour, so Mrs mart had to have maple syrup the same as me.
Bratti
Chatterbox
Canada

06-03-2019, 05:58 PM

Originally Posted by mart ->
We had pancakes for lunch today. The trouble being that the lemon juice was so old it had gone a funny colour, so Mrs mart had to have maple syrup the same as me.
Awww that’s sweet. Lol
It’s cute that you both eat pancakes together
Bratti
Chatterbox
Canada

06-03-2019, 06:27 PM

They are good
Banana pancakes

Gluten free

Page 5 of 6 « First < 3 4 5 6 >

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top