Join for free
Page 1 of 2 1 2 >
APRICOT
Chatterbox
Suffolk UK
APRICOT is female  APRICOT has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

20-12-2019, 05:53 PM

D of E

Admitted to hospital today with bladder infection .
Wish him well .
Artangel
Chatterbox
UK
Artangel is female  Artangel has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

20-12-2019, 06:20 PM

Re: D of E

Why can’t he just have antibiotics? Unless, he’s really bad with it? He was probably hallucinating.

Get well soon, Pip.
Jazzi
Chatterbox
Lowestoft
Jazzi is female  Jazzi has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

20-12-2019, 07:04 PM

Ah, they never said what he had wrong with him on Anglia news just now.
Lion Queen
Chatterbox
UK
Lion Queen is female  Lion Queen has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

20-12-2019, 07:11 PM

hope he gets well, bladder infection is horrible.
Mags
Supervisor
South West UK
Mags is female  Mags has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

20-12-2019, 07:14 PM

I hope he recovers soon, it’s always a worry at that age.

I would like to see him make the century and get a card from the Queen
Last Tango
North Ayrshire, Scotland
Last Tango is female  Last Tango has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

20-12-2019, 07:24 PM

At least he won't be found lying on a trolley in a hospital corridor.
Mags
Supervisor
South West UK
Mags is female  Mags has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

20-12-2019, 08:25 PM

Originally Posted by Last Tango ->
At least he won't be found lying on a trolley in a hospital corridor.
No chance of that!
Muddy
Chatterbox
UK
Muddy is female  Muddy has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

20-12-2019, 08:29 PM

How weird that while the Queen is traveling up to Norfolk the D of E is traveling down to London .
They must have passed each other on the way.
keezoy
Australia
keezoy is male  keezoy has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

20-12-2019, 11:08 PM

Just been watching Crown 2 on Netflix. I thought Claire Foy did an excellent job but Olivia Coleman really nails it. So does Tobias Menzies as "Dook E". MOre than Matt Smith. JMO. Despite his loose cannon mouth the old DE has a certain way about him that it hard to dislike him. Sometimes I think that's the way QE feels too. . He certainly likes a chat. My (much) older brother was a cabinet minister in the WA state government for some years and on one occasion during the royals couple's visit to parliament house in Perth, the duke got separated from the party when he was gobbing off to some also ran or other. My bro was part of the party ushering themaround and the queen looked very genuinely worried when he didn't appear to get into the elevator saying "Oh dear. I do hope we haven't lorst Philip!".
gasman
Kent, UK
gasman is male  gasman has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

20-12-2019, 11:23 PM

Originally Posted by keezoy ->
Just been watching Crown 2 on Netflix. I thought Claire Foy did an excellent job but Olivia Coleman really nails it. So does Tobias Menzies as "Dook E". MOre than Matt Smith. JMO. Despite his loose cannon mouth the old DE has a certain way about him that it hard to dislike him. Sometimes I think that's the way QE feels too. . He certainly likes a chat. My (much) older brother was a cabinet minister in the WA state government for some years and on one occasion during the royals couple's visit to parliament house in Perth, the duke got separated from the party when he was gobbing off to some also ran or other. My bro was part of the party ushering themaround and the queen looked very genuinely worried when he didn't appear to get into the elevator saying "Oh dear. I do hope we haven't lorst Philip!".
Good one

Page 1 of 2 1 2 >

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top