Join for free
Page 4 of 13 « First < 2 3 4 5 6 > Last »
swimfeeders
Chatterbox
Shropshire
swimfeeders is male  swimfeeders has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

07-07-2018, 06:00 PM

Re: Flying the flag...

Originally Posted by Bruv ->
I am learning that.......I am not too old to learn.

In fact I despair of those who think they are 100 percent right all the time.......about everything.
Hi

I still talk to wimmin.
Surfermom
Chatterbox
United States
Surfermom is female  Surfermom has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

07-07-2018, 06:02 PM

Originally Posted by Morticia ->
Suivez moi Ruthio .
Nooooo, not that!

Originally Posted by tarantula ->
Sadly there are some Nazi extremists in the UK of whom Hitler would be very proud.
Rumor has over here that you have an electorate that through the executive, judicial, and legislative branches that will ultimately keep them in check.

You aren't alone. We have them too and regularly put them through the wheels of our democracy.

Originally Posted by Twink55 ->
Well I have no interest in football, but I do believe that 2 more wins will make, even me, happier and more positive about our future. It is good for all the people to unite in joy and behave like we are all from the same country!
I'm for England in the WC, too bad I don't have the flag or I'd put it up for the game. Send one ASAP.
CeeCee
UK
CeeCee is female  CeeCee has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

07-07-2018, 06:03 PM

Originally Posted by Muddy ->
I think we must be the only country in the world who are made to feel ashamed of flying our national flag !
Mainly because it has been brought into disrepute by a certain element in society. Wearing the flag as shorts, drunken louts in the Spanish Costas draped in it, and even being used as a dance floor. Where else would you see a national flag being stomped on in this manner by it’s citizens?
Purwell
Chatterbox
North Herts, England
Purwell is male  Purwell has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

07-07-2018, 06:07 PM

Originally Posted by CeeCee ->
Mainly because it has been brought into disrepute by a certain element in society. Wearing the flag as shorts, drunken louts in the Spanish Costas draped in it, and even being used as a dance floor. Where else would you see a national flag being stomped on in this manner by it’s citizens?
Union Jack was the flag that I waved ay the Coronation and whilst I am not a Royalist by any means, that is my flag.
Muddy
Chatterbox
UK
Muddy is female  Muddy has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

07-07-2018, 06:11 PM

I have never seen the flag worn as shorts by drunken louts in the Spanish costas not stamped on in a dance floor .
Where on earth do you frequent to witness such things?
Muddy
Chatterbox
UK
Muddy is female  Muddy has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

07-07-2018, 06:14 PM

Originally Posted by tarantula ->
Sadly there are some Nazi extremists in the UK of whom Hitler would be very proud.

Baldocks !
Surfermom
Chatterbox
United States
Surfermom is female  Surfermom has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

07-07-2018, 06:16 PM

Originally Posted by Bruv ->
I am proud to be English, British and a European, none of them are exclusive.

I don't feel the need to express my pride by flying a flag of any kind.
A strong, silent type.
CeeCee
UK
CeeCee is female  CeeCee has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

07-07-2018, 06:18 PM

Originally Posted by Muddy ->
I have never seen the flag worn as shorts by drunken louts in the Spanish costas not stamped on in a dance floor .
Where on earth do you frequent to witness such things?
The dance floor flag was featured on the BBC website, it was made of four large plastic tiles. I have never been to the Spanish Costas,as I avoid holidaying anywhere where I am likely to meet other Brits., but I do watch the news and have seen the shorts advertised online,no doubt to adorn drunken arses.
Twink55
Chatterbox
Cheshire, England
Twink55 is female  Twink55 has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

07-07-2018, 06:22 PM

Originally Posted by Surfermom ->
Nooooo, not that!

Rumor has over here that you have an electorate that through the executive, judicial, and legislative branches that will ultimately keep them in check.

You aren't alone. We have them too and regularly put them through the wheels of our democracy.

I'm for England in the WC, too bad I don't have the flag or I'd put it up for the game. Send one ASAP.
All you need is a white pillow case & some wide red ribbon!
Muddy
Chatterbox
UK

07-07-2018, 06:24 PM

The dance floor flag was featured on the BBC website, it was made of four large plastic tiles. I have never been to the Spanish Costas,as I avoid holidaying anywhere where I am likely to meet other Brits., but I do watch the news and have seen the shorts advertised online,no doubt to adorn drunken arses.

I do go to the Spanish Costa and I have not seen this .
So you have seen it on the website and the shorts on line.
Did you see the drunken arses on line too or is this just a figment of your imagination ?

Page 4 of 13 « First < 2 3 4 5 6 > Last »

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top