Join for free
Page 5 of 16 « First < 3 4 5 6 7 15 > Last »
big ben
United Kingdom
big ben is male  big ben has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

01-11-2020, 10:06 PM

Re: Biden vs Trump: who is leading the 2020 US election polls

What,s the betting that if Biden wins Trump will not accept the result claiming 'Vote rigging' and will demand a recount, then another recount, then another recount till he can fiddle the figures to suit him
Mups
Chatterbox
Northamptonshire
Mups is female  Mups has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

01-11-2020, 10:08 PM

Originally Posted by big ben ->
What,s the betting that if Biden wins Trump will not accept the result claiming 'Vote rigging' and will demand a recount, then another recount, then another recount till he can fiddle the figures to suit him

Trump said a few days back, that if he loses he will leave the country.
Hope he doesn't come here!
JBR
Chatterbox
Cheshire, UK
JBR is male  JBR has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

01-11-2020, 10:13 PM

Originally Posted by Mups ->
If Bidet wins, I think we'll see a lot of people leave the country, and they're likely to be the sort of people who made the country great!
Lion Queen
Chatterbox
UK
Lion Queen is female  Lion Queen has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

01-11-2020, 10:16 PM

Well I've never ever in my life been so interested in another countrys leadership as I am this year. It's going to be good watching it unfold on Tuesday. Personally I'm not bothered who gets in, he's not my leader, but still...........waiting with baited breath
Bruce
Chatterbox
Wollongong, Australia
Bruce is male  Bruce has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

01-11-2020, 11:00 PM

Originally Posted by Lion Queen ->
Well I've never ever in my life been so interested in another countrys leadership as I am this year. It's going to be good watching it unfold on Tuesday. Personally I'm not bothered who gets in, he's not my leader, but still...........waiting with baited breath
At the last US election I had the radio on as the results were coming in, I wasn't that interested but when the chance of a Trump victory became possible I turned on the TV to see the results as they unfolded. It was so unexpected.

This year, like you, I shall watch the results unfold with far more interest than then.
AnnieS
Chatterbox
United Kingdom
AnnieS is female  AnnieS has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

01-11-2020, 11:47 PM

Originally Posted by Mups ->
Let's hope he doesn't decide to enter British politics. MBGA doesn't have the same ring to it.
AnnieS
Chatterbox
United Kingdom
AnnieS is female  AnnieS has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

01-11-2020, 11:48 PM

Originally Posted by Lion Queen ->
I've given up worrying about it. Whatever will be will be. The result can't get any worse than what we have to deal with already.
Dextrous63
Chatterbox
Manchester, UK
Dextrous63 is male  Dextrous63 has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

02-11-2020, 12:57 AM

Seems to me that since Trump is clearly on the road to insanity and Biden is losing his mental facilities and, as such, neither is likely to be able to serve a full term of office, the issue is really which is the most suitable vice president to take over the presidency in a couple of year.
Bratti
Chatterbox
Canada
Bratti is female  Bratti has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

02-11-2020, 01:31 AM

Originally Posted by JBR ->
If Bidet gets in, America will go down the toilet.
It’s already there.
It’s a sorry state but everywhere is at the moment.
Omah
Chatterbox
Ludlow
Omah is male  Omah has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

02-11-2020, 09:40 AM

Who is in the lead for president 2021?

https://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/202...en-trump-lead/

According to the latest polling averages, Joe Biden's lead over the incumbent is remaining solid, despite a slight downfall in the wake of the US presidential debates and Donald Trump's diagnosis with coronavirus.

Mr Biden's polling average has remained above 50 per cent since October 4, and the Democratic nominee has consistently polled in the lead since the race began.

Page 5 of 16 « First < 3 4 5 6 7 15 > Last »

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top