Join for free
Page 2 of 4 < 1 2 3 4 >
Meg
Supervisor
Worcestershire
Meg is female  Meg has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

26-11-2020, 02:48 PM

Re: Absolute Incompetence

Originally Posted by Baz46 ->
Information on the full list of tiers can be found on the link below:

https://www.gov.uk/guidance/full-lis...-tiers-by-area

What each tier actually means by way of restrictions – on the link below find the subheading "Why the government is introducing tiers" and then scroll down to where the three tiers can be found by clicking on the relevant three links:

https://www.gov.uk/guidance/local-re...now#high-alert

It seems that life is definitely not going to be any easier after this current lockdown ends. I guess that all we can do is to follow the rules while waiting for the vaccine.
Thanks Baz I think those lists have just been added because the integrative site crashed earlier .
Tiffany
Chatterbox
Devon
Tiffany is female  Tiffany has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

26-11-2020, 02:58 PM

Grossly unfair for us in the South Hams, we have the lowest Covid 19 rate in the whole country, but they have taken Devon as a whole & put us in tier 2. I blame Covidiots in Exeter & Plymouth for this.
I am not happy, but will abide by the rules for tier 2.
Meg
Supervisor
Worcestershire
Meg is female  Meg has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

26-11-2020, 03:03 PM

Originally Posted by Tiffany ->
Grossly unfair for us in the South Hams, we have the lowest Covid 19 rate in the whole country, but they have taken Devon as a whole & put us in tier 2. I blame Covidiots in Exeter & Plymouth for this.
Tiff my sister and brother live in rural Derbyshire (my brother in a farm on the moors where it is like Wuthering Heights )
They are in Tier 3 because of the high rates in towns and cities miles away.
Bread
Chatterbox
Sudbury, United Kingdom
Bread is male  Bread has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

26-11-2020, 03:04 PM

I just want to go to the pub.
Barry
Chatterbox
North Notts
Barry is male  Barry has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

26-11-2020, 03:05 PM

Same here tier 3, seems we are all paying the price for the covid deniers..
swimfeeders
Chatterbox
Shropshire
swimfeeders is male  swimfeeders has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

26-11-2020, 03:08 PM

Originally Posted by Tiffany ->
Hi

Exactly Tiffany.

The problem we have is the idiots congregating outside school for a natter, smoking with no social distancing at all.

Himself next door is still dealing drugs, the Police are useless.

All the other neighbours are nice responsible people observing all the rules.
Meg
Supervisor
Worcestershire

26-11-2020, 03:08 PM

I guess the government is going to try to encourage people to obey the rules with tough tiers that take into account people commuting to rural areas in the hope that the R rate will reduce considerably everywhere by Christmas to limit the damage that free for all may cause.
Tiffany
Chatterbox
Devon
Tiffany is female  Tiffany has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

26-11-2020, 03:11 PM

Originally Posted by Meg ->
Tiff my sister and brother live in rural Derbyshire (my brother in a farm on the moors where it is like Wuthering Heights )
They are in Tier 3 because of the high rates in towns and cities miles away.
People in parts of the South East counties have said the same on the news, where they are in very low Covid areas & have been lumped all together.
I think they should have thought this through better, even before Devon wasn't a hot spot, even with the small surges in Exeter & Plymouth & no one said anything about the surge in Cornwall at that factory, they are in tier 1 still.
You can tell I'm mad can't you & not much riles me at all, I am a calm, placid person usually.
Meg
Supervisor
Worcestershire

26-11-2020, 03:14 PM

Originally Posted by Barry ->
Same here tier 3, seems we are all paying the price for the covid deniers..
Originally Posted by swimfeeders ->
Hi

Exactly Tiffany.

The problem we have is the idiots congregating outside school for a natter, smoking with no social distancing at all.

Himself next door is still dealing drugs, the Police are useless.

All the other neighbours are nice responsible people observing all the rules.
When I take Chloe out for a walk at night through the hamlet I am amazed at the number of cars coming and going or missing from drives , where are they all at 10pm on a winters night in lockdown....

This is mostly the under 40's including my neighbours son who is out most evenings .
Mags
Supervisor
South West UK
Mags is female  Mags has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

26-11-2020, 03:16 PM

I regret to say we have been labelled Tier 3

It appears if some people are given a bit of freedom they take a mile and those who obey the rules have to suffer for it.

It couldn't happen at a worse time as I have had another Health Centre appointment in the post this morning

Page 2 of 4 < 1 2 3 4 >

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top