Join for free
Page 2 of 2 < 1 2
spitfire
Chatterbox
Warwickshire
spitfire is male  spitfire has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

24-04-2019, 07:59 AM

Re: Nipped in the Bud

Its as simple as this, last night I inadvertently clicked on last page (I think on General Chat) last page being first page chronologically. There was obviously a thread from 2009, which about 15 responses (14 responders I'd never heard of), the thread intrinsically was still current, so I made a reply, an earnest reply, not a contentious, cynical, incitive reply, and saw the response come up on the screen, then two minutes later it was gone, Nipped in the Bud!!!!
Longdogs
Chatterbox
SW England
Longdogs is male  Longdogs has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

24-04-2019, 08:03 AM

Oh yes.
d00d
Chatterbox
London, UK
d00d is male  d00d has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

24-04-2019, 08:21 AM

Originally Posted by spitfire ->
Its as simple as this, last night I inadvertently clicked on last page (I think on General Chat) last page being first page chronologically. There was obviously a thread from 2009, which about 15 responses (14 responders I'd never heard of), the thread intrinsically was still current, so I made a reply, an earnest reply, not a contentious, cynical, incitive reply, and saw the response come up on the screen, then two minutes later it was gone, Nipped in the Bud!!!!
... can't say that's happened to me ... or I've never noticed it.
OldGreyFox
Chatterbox
South Yorkshire
OldGreyFox is male  OldGreyFox has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

24-04-2019, 10:36 AM

Was it late at night Spitty?
I do believe the forum is 'haunted' with some posts, and even members mysteriously disappearing in the wee small hours never to be heard of again...........
OldGreyFox
Chatterbox
South Yorkshire
OldGreyFox is male  OldGreyFox has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

24-04-2019, 10:38 AM

Originally Posted by d00d ->
that's Issues, not Tissues.
Longdogs
Chatterbox
SW England
Longdogs is male  Longdogs has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

24-04-2019, 11:44 AM

Originally Posted by OldGreyFox ->
Was it late at night Spitty?
I do believe the forum is 'haunted' with some posts, and even members mysteriously disappearing in the wee small hours never to be heard of again...........
What??? Are you saying that some of the old members come back at night? What about Aussie ghosts, is there still a time difference?
Sweetie pie
Chatterbox
Dorset
Sweetie pie is female  Sweetie pie has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

24-04-2019, 12:41 PM

Yes I have seen that.
I also saw members I have never seen post all logged in at the early hours.
It happens when I am in another country, with a big time differences.
I think they come to borrow ideas.
I have seen some of my threads on other forums that I have never belonged to.
Same with some other threads.
I call them The Borrowers.
True btw.
sugarbug
canada
sugarbug is female  sugarbug has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

24-04-2019, 01:13 PM

Just curious ! Nipped in the Bud!!!! or a Nipped of the Bottle ?
Right Now
upstate New York US
Right Now is female  Right Now has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

24-04-2019, 02:04 PM

Originally Posted by Longdogs ->
What??? Are you saying that some of the old members come back at night? What about Aussie ghosts, is there still a time difference?
Between you and me, Longie, there will always be a time difference.
Longdogs
Chatterbox
SW England

24-04-2019, 05:13 PM

Originally Posted by Right Now ->
Between you and me, Longie, there will always be a time difference.

Page 2 of 2 < 1 2

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top