Join for free
Page 3 of 9 < 1 2 3 4 5 > Last »
Pumicestone
Australia
Pumicestone is male  Pumicestone has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

21-10-2016, 06:40 AM

Re: World Population

Originally Posted by Puddle Duck ->
I would like to know why the Aussies think they are so f...ing funny ?
They are not, and if we had a 'clapometer ' , there'd be no response !
Hmmmm, let me think.
Is it better to at least try to inject a little humour occasionally,
or forever be a "Whinging Pom" ?
Bruce
Chatterbox
Wollongong, Australia
Bruce is male  Bruce has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

21-10-2016, 06:46 AM

Originally Posted by veganchick ->
I find it frightening to see how fast humans are multipling. If any other species were increasing at this rate drastic measures would be taken.
Presumably these drastic measures would not be taken by vegans but left to someone else.
gumbud
Chatterbox
australia
gumbud is male  gumbud has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

21-10-2016, 08:29 AM

Originally Posted by OldGreyFox ->
It's pitch dark here now Gummy, anyway, I'm still knackered from this morning......didn't you read my blog?
which blog was that OGF - not that boring sea voyage surely?
gumbud
Chatterbox
australia
gumbud is male  gumbud has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

21-10-2016, 08:32 AM

Originally Posted by Bruce ->
Presumably these drastic measures would not be taken by vegans but left to someone else.
what about rabbits - they are big multipliers and vegans too!!
OldGreyFox
Chatterbox
South Yorkshire
OldGreyFox is male  OldGreyFox has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

21-10-2016, 10:37 AM

Originally Posted by gumbud ->
which blog was that OGF - not that boring sea voyage surely?
Nooooooo it was the boring one about Mrs Foxes accident and my return to cold weather running......Do keep up Gummy! What else is there to do in that vast wasteland?
OldGreyFox
Chatterbox
South Yorkshire
OldGreyFox is male  OldGreyFox has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

21-10-2016, 10:50 AM

Originally Posted by Pumicestone ->
" We " do ?

Must be a Brit thing.
In Aus we try to be tolerant and understanding and we strive for equality.
Not sure really how one could "encourage" it .
Aw Pummy, don't you get out much?
Here in the good old Blighty we allow them to get married now and also allow them to have parades down the mainstreet. (Gay Pride) A lot of our youngsters watch this and think "That looks like good fun, being as I've not had much luck with girls I'll try chatting up a bloke" and because turning a blind eye is considered civilised and PC these days we let them get on with it. And just thinking about rubbing up against a woman's breast in the sixties and seventies will get you into court on charges of historical sex abuse, there's no wonder cuddling up to your best mate is safer than even walking on the same side of the street as a woman for fear of her shouting 'Rape'!
OldGreyFox
Chatterbox
South Yorkshire

21-10-2016, 10:56 AM

Originally Posted by Puddle Duck ->
To answer a couple of posts; I would like to know why the Aussies think they are so f...ing funny ? They are not, and if we had a 'clapometer ' , there'd be no response !
Sorry to disagree Puddle Duck but I find the Aussie sense of humour hilarious. In fact, I have been known to titter uncontrollably after reading posts written by some of our antipodean members....
Realist
Chatterbox
UK
Realist is male  Realist has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

21-10-2016, 11:57 AM

The whole gay and lesbian scene has been purposefully pushed by the powers that be for a long time. It's just one of a number of strings to their bow whose purpose is to drastically cull the population.

Other strings include:

- damaging people's ability to reproduce, increased sterility etc

- Increase in the release of terminal diseases and other conditions that will prematurely end life (endless flu strains to attack the elderly etc)

- Increase in instance of "natural" disasters like earthquakes, tsunamis

- General degradation of people's immune systems via

o Chemicals in foodstuffs
o Dangerous levels of sugar and salt in foodstuffs
o Dangerous chemicals sprayed into the atmosphere
o Genetic modification of foodstuffs
o Overpricing good healthy food
o Dangerous substances in vaccines
o Irradiation of the body through every airport security scanner
o Removal of availability of good natural food sources like raw milk
o Irradiation of the body under the guise of "effective" cancer treatments

and so on

In effect the population problem places each and every one of us into a very real war. A war in which the adversary would rather you were dead. If you want to survive you have to understand that the war does exist, how it plays out and what methods are being used to cull the population. Then you have to find ways to avoid the various attacks. In such a world I often wonder why people bring more children into it. It seems rather unfair in many respects. You are creating a life to simply programme it and enter it into a life of work, slavery and servitude to an ungrateful elite state who will perpetually keep them in debt and who will not look after them when they get older.
gumbud
Chatterbox
australia

21-10-2016, 12:33 PM

Originally Posted by Realist ->
The whole gay and lesbian scene has been purposefully pushed by the powers that be for a long time. It's just one of a number of strings to their bow whose purpose is to drastically cull the population.

Other strings include:

- damaging people's ability to reproduce, increased sterility etc

- Increase in the release of terminal diseases and other conditions that will prematurely end life (endless flu strains to attack the elderly etc)

- Increase in instance of "natural" disasters like earthquakes, tsunamis

- General degradation of people's immune systems via

o Chemicals in foodstuffs
o Dangerous levels of sugar and salt in foodstuffs
o Dangerous chemicals sprayed into the atmosphere
o Genetic modification of foodstuffs
o Overpricing good healthy food
o Dangerous substances in vaccines
o Irradiation of the body through every airport security scanner
o Removal of availability of good natural food sources like raw milk
o Irradiation of the body under the guise of "effective" cancer treatments

and so on

In effect the population problem places each and every one of us into a very real war. A war in which the adversary would rather you were dead. If you want to survive you have to understand that the war does exist, how it plays out and what methods are being used to cull the population. Then you have to find ways to avoid the various attacks. In such a world I often wonder why people bring more children into it. It seems rather unfair in many respects. You are creating a life to simply programme it and enter it into a life of work, slavery and servitude to an ungrateful elite state who will perpetually keep them in debt and who will not look after them when they get older.
what the feck??
gumbud
Chatterbox
australia

21-10-2016, 12:50 PM

Originally Posted by OldGreyFox ->
Nooooooo it was the boring one about Mrs Foxes accident and my return to cold weather running......Do keep up Gummy! What else is there to do in that vast wasteland?
oh that one where Mrs Fox stands on a chair to clean the dust and her hubby is no where to be found - or maybe getting ready for his next big run and not taking care of his wife as usual. there is an image developing here OGF!

Page 3 of 9 < 1 2 3 4 5 > Last »

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top