Join for free
Page 121 of 276 « First < 21 71 111 119 120 121 122 123 131 171 221 > Last »
Ffosse
Chatterbox
Edinburgh
Ffosse is male  Ffosse has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

12-07-2018, 06:02 PM

Re: I've had my chest x-ray

I've recorded so much stuff because it looked interesting but probably won't get round to watching it all.

I'm reminded of that woman in the TV show, Hoarders who had 6 VHS recorders all going at the same time and a house full of videos she'll never watch but she had to have them. They even overspilled into her garden so got wet and would be unwatchable. I think the show ended with her getting psychiatric help after a family intervention.
Sweetie pie
Chatterbox
Dorset
Sweetie pie is female  Sweetie pie has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

13-07-2018, 04:21 PM

I was wondering where you are today Dreamy. I hope all is well.x
Ffosse
Chatterbox
Edinburgh
Ffosse is male  Ffosse has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

13-07-2018, 08:17 PM

I've been sleeping...went to bed around 2pm and that was me 'til 7. I was so tired.

I've also been watching the tennis - it's been pretty engrossing.
Sweetie pie
Chatterbox
Dorset
Sweetie pie is female  Sweetie pie has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

13-07-2018, 10:44 PM

Originally Posted by Ffosse ->
I've been sleeping...went to bed around 2pm and that was me 'til 7. I was so tired.

I've also been watching the tennis - it's been pretty engrossing.
Just as long as you are OK Dreamy.
You know how I worry. x
Ffosse
Chatterbox
Edinburgh

13-07-2018, 11:28 PM

I'm fine. I just hope that I don't pick up any more infections between now (end of my antibiotics courses) and next Thursday, my hospital admission.

Still buoyed by the thought that I have almost completed treatment now. It was the end of January when this all started. I was having trouble moving my upper limbs, couldn't put a jumper on. My G.P. thought it was because I had fallen on the ice but it was a tumour in my neck pressing on a nerve which controlled my arms. At the beginning they didn't think I had cancer as it's rare for Hodgkins to come back, but it was a new cancer. I was very unlucky.

I've been very lucky in having a good G.P. service and hospital which diagnoses things very quickly. Only 90 minutes after taking your blood they can find out all sorts of things.

I could do with an extended break - time away from hospitals, nurses and doctors. I'm not going on holiday, though, as I would be scared something would happen. Still enjoying my new TV and all the programmes it offers. Wish that I could get out more but become breathless very easily. I'd like to take some photos, testing my phones out.

So I've had this for 6 months now and it's been a rollercoaster of emotions. Whatever, I'll move on from all this and one day look back feeling much better.

Today I went out and bought some bananas and red grapes amongst other things. I don't like going for too much time without any fresh fruit.
Sweetie pie
Chatterbox
Dorset

13-07-2018, 11:33 PM

I'm fine. I just hope that I don't pick up any more infections between now (end of my antibiotics courses) and next Thursday, my hospital admission.

Still buoyed by the thought that I have almost completed treatment now. It was the end of January when this all started. I was having trouble moving my upper limbs, couldn't put a jumper on. My G.P. thought it was because I had fallen on the ice but it was a tumour in my neck pressing on a nerve which controlled my arms. At the beginning they didn't think I had cancer as it's rare for Hodgkins to come back, but it was a new cancer. I was very unlucky.

I've been very lucky in having a good G.P. service and hospital which diagnoses things very quickly. Only 90 minutes after taking your blood they can find out all sorts of things.

I could do with an extended break - time away from hospitals, nurses and doctors. I'm not going on holiday, though, as I would be scared something would happen. Still enjoying my new TV and all the programmes it offers. Wish that I could get out more but become breathless very easily. I'd like to take some photos, testing my phones out.

So I've had this for 6 months now and it's been a rollercoaster of emotions. Whatever, I'll move on from all this and one day look back feeling much better.
You will Dreamy, and you will be able to support others.
It is all scary stuff, and very different from the last time.
But you do have determination, that is what will carry you through. I do admire that in you.
Ffosse
Chatterbox
Edinburgh

13-07-2018, 11:36 PM

I'm willful, which hasn't always been to my benefit.
Sweetie pie
Chatterbox
Dorset

13-07-2018, 11:42 PM

I'm willful, which hasn't always been to my benefit.
Well, it is now. You are amazing, you get to the bottom, then pull yourself up. You will get your holiday too.
Ffosse
Chatterbox
Edinburgh

14-07-2018, 12:38 AM

I'd like to visit Iceland, but fear it may prove very costly.
Sweetie pie
Chatterbox
Dorset

14-07-2018, 12:57 AM

I'd like to visit Iceland, but fear it may prove very costly.
It is I checked.
Good Night Dreamy sweet dreams my lovely friend.

Page 121 of 276 « First < 21 71 111 119 120 121 122 123 131 171 221 > Last »

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top