Join for free
Page 6 of 7 « First < 4 5 6 7 >
Bratti
Chatterbox
Canada
Bratti is female  Bratti has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

23-09-2018, 01:25 AM

Re: The PM system

Originally Posted by tony58 ->
I'm new to this site. It's really interesting. The thing is, I didn't realise you could send or receive PM's on here. I don't know how to do it. Can anyone enlighten me please ?
Hi Tony.
Yes I can enlighten you.
You don’t get PM privileges until you have been a member here for 3 months. After 3 months your pm system will automatically start working unless you’ve turned it off.
DWebb
North East, UK
DWebb is male  DWebb has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

25-09-2018, 03:37 PM

Never receive any so not an issue for me I would prefer to say anything I have to say out in the open rather than be sending Personal Messages back and forwards
wild blueberry
Toronto, Canada
wild blueberry is female  wild blueberry has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

25-09-2018, 03:44 PM

Originally Posted by Right Now ->
Oh, can't wait for my probation period to end so I can have a PM or two, and also a lot of what you're having, ruthio.
Here's some hugs for you RightNow
the PM's will have to wait. I know, I know, 3 months is a long time, I wonder why they have that rule....
wild blueberry
Toronto, Canada
wild blueberry is female  wild blueberry has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

25-09-2018, 03:47 PM

Originally Posted by sugarbug ->
I am glad to hear that your heart isn't broken .
Two broken heart from the same
person . That would not be acceptable !!!
US Canadian's would join together and kick butt .

Sometime we need our own space, to reflex on certain situation .
You got it sugar, hahahah
Right Now
upstate New York US
Right Now is female  Right Now has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

25-09-2018, 03:47 PM

Originally Posted by wild blueberry ->
Here's some hugs for you RightNow
the PM's will have to wait. I know, I know, 3 months is a long time, I wonder why they have that rule....
Blues, thank you! Exactly what I needed this morning!!

That rule is a silly rule, but I've almost served my sentence, so can wait another week or so.
wild blueberry
Toronto, Canada

25-09-2018, 03:51 PM

Originally Posted by Floydy ->
Well there goes my post for this thread...I thought it was about PM's. It's all gone off track again! I'm seriously wondering if it's an age thing with people maybe forgetting what the original topic was on each thread?
HAHAHAHAHAHAHA, you are funny Floyd, I love your sense of humour, hahahahahahaha
Meg
Supervisor
Worcestershire
Meg is female  Meg has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

25-09-2018, 03:56 PM

That rule is a silly rule, but I've almost served my sentence, so can wait another week or so.
There is nothing 'silly' about the rule `which we have for very good reasons one of which was to stop spammer joining the site during the night and working their way through the members list. If you have any criticisms to make about the running of the site please take them up with Admin in the Feedback section not on the forums.
Thanks.
wild blueberry
Toronto, Canada

25-09-2018, 03:58 PM

I remember when I got near the mark,, I thought "what the hell, that took a long time".......
DWebb
North East, UK
DWebb is male  DWebb has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

25-09-2018, 03:59 PM

Originally Posted by Meg ->
There is nothing 'silly' about the rule `which we have for very good reasons one of which was to stop spammer joining the site during the night and working their way through the members list. If you have any criticisms to make about the running of the site please take them up with Admin in the Feedback section not on the forums.
Thanks.
I totally agree with you Meg on that one, I have seen other forums where people can join straight away and abuse the PM system to start causing trouble
wild blueberry
Toronto, Canada

25-09-2018, 04:02 PM

RightNow, be sure to let me know when your three months is up as I want to talk to you about something....

I have my PM system back on, my problem is over now....so back to normal....

Page 6 of 7 « First < 4 5 6 7 >

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top