Join for free
Page 4 of 5 « First < 2 3 4 5 >
Muddy
Chatterbox
UK
Muddy is female  Muddy has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

14-08-2019, 12:11 PM

Re: Nora Quoirin

FGS Stop looking for ways to blame the parents
They arrived with three children the night before .
They all went to bed tired out .
The child was not extremely disabled she could walk .
They have lost their child they need compassion and pity not judgment.
Twink55
Chatterbox
Cheshire, England
Twink55 is female  Twink55 has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

14-08-2019, 12:30 PM

It is sad that people, who only know what reporters are saying, are blaming anybody...... and this also happened in the case of Madeline McCann!

There is no point in blaming anybody, till all the facts are known.
It is sad when any child dies, but we can't lay blame till they establish if she was abducted or got out by herself.
Lets just hope the last hours of her life were not too frightening or painful!
Zuleika
North West UK
Zuleika is female  Zuleika has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

14-08-2019, 12:56 PM

Originally Posted by Muddy ->
FGS Stop looking for ways to blame the parents
They arrived with three children the night before .
They all went to bed tired out .
The child was not extremely disabled she could walk .
They have lost their child they need compassion and pity not judgment.
Not looking for ways , they’re obvious from what’s been said at the beginning and of course the mention of an open window puts the blame traight onto abduction as we know it did in the McCann case .
No screams heard by Nora’s sleeping siblings in the same room ?
As always Muddy my compassion lies with the missing now in this case dead child .
Parents must be held part accountable for taking the utmost care of their vulnerable children .
If it turns out that Nora was sedated so it was impossible for her to have left of her own accord ,the latter her parents seem to be suggesting ,all well and good .
They now seem to be attacking the police for missing her body !
Muddy
Chatterbox
UK
Muddy is female  Muddy has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

14-08-2019, 02:27 PM

The child does not need your compassion she is beyond that now .
The parents are the ones who are suffering I don’t see they are suggesting anything is well and good .
Nothing is well or good for them and their family now and may never be again .
Zuleika
North West UK
Zuleika is female  Zuleika has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

14-08-2019, 02:57 PM

Originally Posted by Muddy ->
The child does not need your compassion she is beyond that now .
The parents are the ones who are suffering I don’t see they are suggesting anything is well and good .
Nothing is well or good for them and their family now and may never be again .
I never said all was well and good for the family .
I was referring to it being all well and good so far as I was concerned had Nora been sedated .
The family of course will never be the same again .
The loss of a child is the most unbearable thing that can happen to any parent .
The child in this case really is a victim of most unfortunate circumstances about which I feel compassion that her life ended so abruptly despite you would rather I feel it for the adults concerned .
Btw her parents said she had difficulty walking iirc .
Muddy
Chatterbox
UK

15-08-2019, 07:25 AM

OMG the poor child and the poor parents who have to live with this for the rest of their lives.
They thought they were taking their children to a wonderful holiday and it would have been.
Instead of this terrible tragedy .

There is no God .

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...-starving.html
Twink55
Chatterbox
Cheshire, England
Twink55 is female  Twink55 has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

15-08-2019, 07:56 AM

I looks like she wasn't abducted, but people will always try to find a reason why she died. I have even thought.....

Why did she get out through a window, and had she ever done this before?

Was it wise to take her on this kind of holiday when she had difficulties coping in her own residential area?

There are no answers because nobody knows why she left her bedroom, & after a long journey I am sure the family believed that she was as tired as they were!
I just hope her family will be allowed to grieve, in peace, at this sad time!
tarantula
Chatterbox
UK
tarantula is female  tarantula has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

15-08-2019, 08:57 AM

I would have been surprised if the girl had been abducted.
Zuleika
North West UK

15-08-2019, 09:22 AM

Originally Posted by tarantula ->
I would have been surprised if the girl had been abducted.
Me too .
Blame shifting by the family although you can understand why this happens “ in shock” ?
I dare say they will persist in it being possible she was taken away by someone because she was found not all that far a distance away and ought to have been found?
shropshiregirl
Chatterbox
Shropshire
shropshiregirl is female  shropshiregirl has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

15-08-2019, 12:51 PM

Originally Posted by Cinderella ->
Nightmare for her family after 8 days, police have different view on what may have happened to her.

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-london-49316720
So very sad for her family. They must be heartbroken that she was not found alive.

The only consolation, if one dare call it that, is that they have indeed found her, and the postmortem shows she died from stress and hunger and was not raped or hurt in any other way. I appreciate her poor family will never know what really happened but at least by her being found, they will never have to go through the dreadful ordeal of never knowing what happened to her.

RIP little Nora.

Page 4 of 5 « First < 2 3 4 5 >

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top