Join for free
Page 3 of 13 < 1 2 3 4 5 > Last »
Sweetie pie
Chatterbox
Dorset
Sweetie pie is female  Sweetie pie has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

30-10-2016, 10:31 PM

Re: Clinton v Trump

What it's real? I thought it was a comedy or some kind of American soap.
Cinderella
Chatterbox
East Anglia, UK
Cinderella is female  Cinderella has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

31-10-2016, 12:12 AM

Originally Posted by Sweetie pie ->
What it's real? I thought it was a comedy or some kind of American soap.
It could be an episode from Mork and Mindy. nanoo nanoo
Morticia
Chatterbox
England
Morticia is female  Morticia has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

31-10-2016, 12:25 AM

Actually when you look at the pair of them that's a fitting description.

It does seem odd that someone who is been investigated by the FBI can run as a Presidential candidate .. so what happens after that if she's elected will become interesting.
Silver Tabby
Chatterbox
God's own county!
Silver Tabby is female  Silver Tabby has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

31-10-2016, 10:25 AM

Why are they only investigating her now?

Surely all these sort of checks should have been done when she put her hand up and said ' please sir -I want to be president' !!

Are americans really so silly/gullible that they would elect anybody without first checking their backgrounds?
swimfeeders
Chatterbox
Shropshire
swimfeeders is male  swimfeeders has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

31-10-2016, 10:59 AM

H[

Why are we criticising the Americans when we are no better ourselves?
Silver Tabby
Chatterbox
God's own county!
Silver Tabby is female  Silver Tabby has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

31-10-2016, 11:13 AM

Originally Posted by swimfeeders ->
H[

Why are we criticising the Americans when we are no better ourselves?
Good point. Except - I wasn't so much criticising as wondering how it came about?

Out of all the millions of decent people in america - how come these two low life examples of corruption are the ones chosen to run for for office?

I admit to being woefully ignorant of american politics - but - if those two were running here for PM would anyone vote for them? Would they even have reached so far up the ladder as to be considered for PM?
swimfeeders
Chatterbox
Shropshire
swimfeeders is male  swimfeeders has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

31-10-2016, 11:27 AM

Originally Posted by Silver Tabby ->
Good point. Except - I wasn't so much criticising as wondering how it came about?

Out of all the millions of decent people in america - how come these two low life examples of corruption are the ones chosen to run for for office?

I admit to being woefully ignorant of american politics - but - if those two were running here for PM would anyone vote for them? Would they even have reached so far up the ladder as to be considered for PM?

Hi

The whole point is they do reach so far up the ladder here in the UK.

Trump and Clinton are no worse than two of our current ones.
Julie1962
Chatterbox
Surrey
Julie1962 is female  Julie1962 has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

31-10-2016, 11:50 AM

Trumps in a class of his own I don't think we have anyone hates women, poor, blacks, disabled etc anyone not looking like him if seems.
swimfeeders
Chatterbox
Shropshire

31-10-2016, 12:00 PM

Originally Posted by Julie1962 ->
Trumps in a class of his own I don't think we have anyone hates women, poor, blacks, disabled etc anyone not looking like him if seems.
Hi

The OP was referring to background checks, not their Politics.
Azure
Chatterbox
South Glos
Azure is female  Azure has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

31-10-2016, 05:27 PM

It is 'Ten to one The Field

Hilary will win a she is the lesser of the two evils
and she is very experienced in World affairs.

In USA people say the result is rigged in her favour
Trump has eyes like Dollar Signs .

He is a Carpet Bagger.

Page 3 of 13 < 1 2 3 4 5 > Last »

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top