Join for free
Twink55
Chatterbox
Cheshire, England
Twink55 is female  Twink55 has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

25-02-2019, 01:17 PM

A shock that became a laugh!

This morning a padded envelope, posted in Gatwick, was put through my letterbox. I don't know anybody in that area and I wasn't expecting a package, so I felt it gently and found that it contained something about the size of a mobile phone.....but rattled when I shook it.
I opened it gently and found that it contained a large pack of cat treats and an apology letter from Purina cat foods.

This made me laugh because I complained to them last week as I was unable to get a brand of cat food, which contains crunchie treats to sprinkle on the food, from any supermarket!

They have also given me the name and phone number of a European company, where I can order them and they will deliver the amount I want for free! I just hope Brexit doesn't put an end to that!
Longdogs
Chatterbox
SW England
Longdogs is male  Longdogs has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

25-02-2019, 01:21 PM

Re: A shock that became a laugh!

That was nice of them Twink. It makes a change for companies to treat their customers well. You should try complaining about the rest of your shopping now.
Besoeker
Chatterbox
Doncaster, UK
Besoeker is male  Besoeker has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

25-02-2019, 01:25 PM

We had a similar thing with dog food when we complained about dented cans....
Twink55
Chatterbox
Cheshire, England
Twink55 is female  Twink55 has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

25-02-2019, 03:15 PM

I think they realize that those who love their pets will fight harder to get them what they need, than what we need.
Artangel
Chatterbox
UK
Artangel is female  Artangel has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

26-02-2019, 05:14 PM

Twink, After, the amount of money you spend on cat food and treats, this is just a small gesture.
They should have given you shares in the company and maybe awarded you, a directorship!

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top