Join for free
Moyra
South East Essex
Moyra is female  Moyra has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

27-02-2019, 08:54 AM

Good morning Wednesday

Good morning everyone. I trust you are all well and anyone suffering hope you will soon be better. Another lovely day so enjoy it to the full for it may be the last for a while. Stay warm and dry and above all safe and well. God bless.
susiejaeger
Chatterbox
Essex, UK
susiejaeger is female  susiejaeger has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

27-02-2019, 09:07 AM

Re: Good morning Wednesday

Morning all.

I had a really bad night last night after taking Painkillers, I was sick and bad from 8pm to 2am, couldn't eat anything and my sugar levels had dropped to 2, i'm fine now.

Have a nice day all.
Silver Tabby
Chatterbox
God's own county!
Silver Tabby is female  Silver Tabby has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

27-02-2019, 09:16 AM

Good Morning everyone,

Another bright and sunny day.

I am grounded - partly because I have a 'new birth' card to make, and partly because I am waiting for very exciting deliveries. There is a programme called 'Create and Craft' (which I should never be allowed to watch) I happened to catch it on my PC the other day - and they were demonstrating the most incredible cutting dies and embossing folders - and I just found my fingers pressing the 'buy now' or regret it forever button!

Do they still throw people in gaol for bankruptcy?

And, if so - will someone, please, send me cake with a file in it?

Have a fun day!
Silver Tabby
Chatterbox
God's own county!
Silver Tabby is female  Silver Tabby has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

27-02-2019, 09:18 AM

Originally Posted by susiejaeger ->
Morning all.

I had a really bad night last night after taking Painkillers, I was sick and bad from 8pm to 2am, couldn't eat anything and my sugar levels had dropped to 2, i'm fine now.

Have a nice day all.
That sounds really nasty, Susie. Are you able to have a quiet day today and recover gently?

I do hope you didn't wake Coco!
Mags
Supervisor
South West UK
Mags is female  Mags has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

27-02-2019, 09:33 AM

Good morning all another lovely sunny morning here. Make the most of it as rain (remember that?) is forecast for tomorrow.

Susie, I hope you’ll feel better today - take things easy.

Enjoy your day everyone
Meg
Supervisor
Worcestershire
Meg is female  Meg has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

27-02-2019, 09:38 AM

Good morning fellow members what a beautiful day.

I have a chest infection the first this winter, so much I want to do and I don't feel like doing anything .

My son is coming to lunch apart from that I shall just take on the essentials.

Enjoy your day

Get well soon Susie .
susiejaeger
Chatterbox
Essex, UK
susiejaeger is female  susiejaeger has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

27-02-2019, 10:46 AM

I'm fine now, I had a reaction towards the painkillers, never again am I taking painkillers. I was really violently sick, that bad that at one stage I never made it to the bathroom, and hubby cleaned the whole floor for me. Coco stayed awake with me all night trying to help me, what a good girl she is, now she has gone to bed.

But i'm back to normal now.

Thanks everyone.
Pyxell
South of England
Pyxell is female  Pyxell has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

27-02-2019, 12:22 PM

How do!
Sweetie pie
Chatterbox
Dorset
Sweetie pie is female  Sweetie pie has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

27-02-2019, 12:29 PM

Good Morning everyone.
What a lovely sunny day today.
Sorry to read that Susie was unwell.
Poor Meg, get well soon.
susiejaeger
Chatterbox
Essex, UK

27-02-2019, 04:50 PM

Hope you get well soon Meg.

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top