Join for free
Page 1 of 2 1 2 >
wild blueberry
Toronto, Canada
wild blueberry is female  wild blueberry has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

07-11-2018, 11:01 PM

Complaints

If you see a thread you are not interested in, feel free to just SOB (scroll on by). Don't feel you have to read everything if you are not interested. If you think a thread is too negative, just don't look at it....but why 'complain' about it, then run off to another forum after you upset someone on OFF?

If you want a thread closed, don't tell another member to close it, contact a supervisor and have her close it. I have no "closing of threads" privilege around here.......

If you talk to me nicely (like Floyd usually does) and recommends something to me, I do it! I like people to talk to me with respect.

Complaining over........
Mups
Chatterbox
Northamptonshire
Mups is female  Mups has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

07-11-2018, 11:11 PM

Re: Complaints

Sorry Blue, but I haven't got a clue what your post means?

Isn't it common sense to skip over threads we are not interested in?
For example, I hardly ever read the politics or religious ones.

I also have never told/asked another member to close a thread either, so don't understand what you mean at all?

I think I had better stay out of this one - sorry.

wild blueberry
Toronto, Canada
wild blueberry is female  wild blueberry has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

07-11-2018, 11:18 PM

Originally Posted by Mups ->
Sorry Blue, but I haven't got a clue what your post means?

Isn't it common sense to skip over threads we are not interested in?
For example, I hardly ever read the politics or religious ones.

I also have never told/asked another member to close a thread either, so don't understand what you mean at all?

I think I had better stay out of this one - sorry.

You are right, you should stay out of this one Mups, and don't apologize, there is nothing for you to be sorry about, I wasn't expecting a post from you........

I am more expecting an apology from the lady who told me to close a thread because she felt it was too negative.....
AnnieS
Chatterbox
United Kingdom
AnnieS is female  AnnieS has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

07-11-2018, 11:39 PM

I'm still shocked and saddened by the news. People react in different ways to grief Blue. I don't understand the reaction but it is not there to be interpreted. It wasn't directed at you personally from what I could see. So there is no offence in this situation, just tragedy because we have lost someone we cared for.
wild blueberry
Toronto, Canada

07-11-2018, 11:49 PM

Originally Posted by AnnieS ->
I'm still shocked and saddened by the news. People react in different ways to grief Blue. I don't understand the reaction but it is not there to be interpreted. It wasn't directed at you personally from what I could see. So there is no offence in this situation, just tragedy because we have lost someone we cared for.
I wonder what you are talking about Annie, I have no idea about grief of any sort, it was mosty just talking about Old age and the funny things we go through........

I am a very uplifted person. I love fun, I post up a 'storm' sometimes, just enjoying myself to the fullest......sure, I have my sad times like everyone else, but usually I am full of fun, and my real life is the same way.........really

I think we are all negative at one time or another....but why should anyone tell me to "close the thread" over it?
AnnieS
Chatterbox
United Kingdom
AnnieS is female  AnnieS has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

08-11-2018, 12:01 AM

Like I said, people react in different ways to grief.
wild blueberry
Toronto, Canada

08-11-2018, 12:04 AM

Originally Posted by AnnieS ->
Like I said, people react in different ways to grief.
I still don't understand what you are talking about. I was grieving last week when the anniversary of my mother's death was, but I am much better now, thanks.....
spitfire
Chatterbox
Warwickshire
spitfire is male  spitfire has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

08-11-2018, 12:09 AM

Does that smiley mean open season?
AnnieS
Chatterbox
United Kingdom

08-11-2018, 12:12 AM

Originally Posted by wild blueberry ->
I still don't understand what you are talking about. I was grieving last week wen the anniversary of my mother's death was, but I am much better now, thanks.....
I was talking about the grief of other members here in response to someone we knew passing.
wild blueberry
Toronto, Canada

08-11-2018, 02:48 AM

Annie, that would be a real interesting thread...

.I would support it.

Ask people how they deal with "grief". It would be interesting to see all the ways we deal with grief. (even with our animals).

I have had a lots of grief over the years, lost a lot of loved ones....I was in a van once with two of my girlfriends, we got T-boned and they were both killed....talk about grief!

When I woke in the hospital and found out the other two girls were both dead, I had nightmares for a long long time, and I grieved, so I could sure add something to your thread if you start one......

My girl friend's father died when I was 10
My girl friend's mother died when I was a child
My first husband died when I was 20
My beautiful sister died when I was in my 20's (suicide)
My father died
My handsome brother died of ALS
My Mom died
My last husband died
All my relatives died (aunts, uncles, cousins, grandparents)
Many, many close friends have also died.........
Many, many casual friends have also died...
All my pets have died

My life has been flooded with "deaths".......and my heart cries for the people I have loved......believe me Annie, I know grief......and I still cry, I have lots of holes in my heart

Page 1 of 2 1 2 >

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top