Join for free
Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 > Last »
MrFraggle
United Kingdom
MrFraggle is male  MrFraggle has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

08-11-2018, 09:35 AM

Handy Tips.

I suspect that we are all old enough to have meany tips to help us around the house or just generally.
Here are one or two of mine.

At work and fancy some cheese on toast but no Grill , but there is a toaster .
Simply lay the toaster on its side, hey presto ! you now have a grill.

WANT to know the time?
Simply go to Argos and buy yourself a cheap watch. Hey Presto! You'll find the time printed on the till receipt.

If you have an irritating cough take a large dose of laxatives, then you will be too afraid to cough.

If you cannot fix if with a hammer you probably have an electrical problem.

You only need two tools in life - WD- 40 and Duct Tape. If it doesn't move and should, use the WD-40. If it shouldn't move and does, use the duct tape.
Maddy
somewwhere.....
Maddy is female  Maddy has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

08-11-2018, 09:59 AM

Re: Handy Tips.

to freshen your top fridge part -cut onion in half place 2 halves top shelve leave for a week - it acts like blotting paper for odors...only if u dont have time to clean it !!
Aysa
Chatterbox
UK
Aysa is female  Aysa has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

08-11-2018, 11:20 AM

Originally Posted by MrFraggle ->
I suspect that we are all old enough to have meany tips to help us around the house or just generally.
Here are one or two of mine.

At work and fancy some cheese on toast but no Grill , but there is a toaster .
Simply lay the toaster on its side, hey presto ! you now have a grill.

WANT to know the time?
Simply go to Argos and buy yourself a cheap watch. Hey Presto! You'll find the time printed on the till receipt.

If you have an irritating cough take a large dose of laxatives, then you will be too afraid to cough.

If you cannot fix if with a hammer you probably have an electrical problem.

You only need two tools in life - WD- 40 and Duct Tape. If it doesn't move and should, use the WD-40. If it shouldn't move and does, use the duct tape.
Some of those had me in fits laughing Fraggle
Longdogs
Chatterbox
SW England
Longdogs is male  Longdogs has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

08-11-2018, 01:44 PM

Convince your friends you have a girlfriend by standing outside Top Shop for two hours with lots of shopping bags.
MrFraggle
United Kingdom
MrFraggle is male  MrFraggle has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

08-11-2018, 06:47 PM

Cats can be very costly in food and vets bills - save yourself a fortune by not having one, simply slash your furniture with a stanley knife and poop behind the couch.

Ensure that leftovers don't go off in the fridge by tossing them in the bin right after you've finished your dinner.
Roxy
Chatterbox
Caithness.
Roxy is female  Roxy has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

08-11-2018, 06:54 PM

I love Lattes and find ordinary coffee a bit flat these days Soooo, I bought a wee Milk Whisk, and now mix the milk and coffee in the mug together with the whisk, straight away add the boiling water, and you have a home made Latte, no fancy expensive machine to buy and tastes just as good. You could also use a glass Latte Mug to make it more original lol
Beautiful Filly
Bowmanville, Ontario, Canada
Beautiful Filly is female  Beautiful Filly has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

08-11-2018, 07:13 PM

Originally Posted by MrFraggle ->
Cats can be very costly in food and vets bills - save yourself a fortune by not having one, simply slash your furniture with a stanley knife and poop behind the couch.

Ensure that leftovers don't go off in the fridge by tossing them in the bin right after you've finished your dinner.

OMG...MrFraggle, you just made me LOL, cuz I have two kitties...and I am always yelling at one of them, to stop scratching the furniture...
Longdogs
Chatterbox
SW England
Longdogs is male  Longdogs has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

08-11-2018, 07:39 PM

d00d
Chatterbox
London, UK
d00d is male  d00d has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

08-11-2018, 09:20 PM

Olympic athletes. Disguise the fact that you've taken steroids by running a bit slower.

Smokers. Save on matches and lighters, by simply lighting your next fag from the butt of your last one.
Sweetie pie
Chatterbox
Dorset
Sweetie pie is female  Sweetie pie has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

08-11-2018, 09:23 PM

Always keep a tissue in your pocket, in case you dribble.

Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 > Last »

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top