Join for free
Page 161 of 171 « First < 61 111 151 159 160 161 162 163 > Last »
longfellow
Chatterbox
Penthouse in Essex overlooking the Thames.
longfellow is male  longfellow has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

27-12-2018, 06:18 PM

Re: My Own Personal Choice of Music.

longfellow
Chatterbox
longfellow is male  longfellow has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

27-12-2018, 06:25 PM

longfellow
Chatterbox

27-12-2018, 06:38 PM

longfellow
Chatterbox

29-12-2018, 09:43 AM

longfellow
Chatterbox

29-12-2018, 12:00 PM

Still one of the finest pieces no matter how many lines he had. Although I think Clapton and Beck were only there to make up the numbers in this one.

Floydy
Chatterbox
Nowhere
Floydy is male  Floydy has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

29-12-2018, 12:33 PM

Just catching up in here Longfellow.
I quite like that version of Stairway To Heaven. Brings a new aspect to it from the other two main guitarists from The Yardbirds incidentally.
Bolan's 'Cat Black', and Traffic's "Low Spark of High heeled Boys" - I haven't heard those in ages!

Just an idea buddy, but would you consider re-starting your thread, perhaps calling it the same but "Part 2" or something? With 4600 posts of videos it seems to take ages for them to fire up onto the screen...Kill me please if I've dared to complain about this exemplary tome of brilliance but it wasn't intended as a moan as such
longfellow
Chatterbox

29-12-2018, 02:25 PM

Originally Posted by Floydy ->
Just catching up in here Longfellow.
I quite like that version of Stairway To Heaven. Brings a new aspect to it from the other two main guitarists from The Yardbirds incidentally.
Bolan's 'Cat Black', and Traffic's "Low Spark of High heeled Boys" - I haven't heard those in ages!

Just an idea buddy, but would you consider re-starting your thread, perhaps calling it the same but "Part 2" or something? With 4600 posts of videos it seems to take ages for them to fire up onto the screen...Kill me please if I've dared to complain about this exemplary tome of brilliance but it wasn't intended as a moan as such
I actually understand what you are on about Floyd when you write about it taking ages to load up. I never thought of having part 2 though.

What I normally find is if I clear my history everything starts working ok again. But until I realised that yes I would sit here wondering wtf was happening and why can I not write anything.

Now you have mentioned the amount of posts then a restart could simplify it.

I also think a new title may be more beneficial than "My Own Personal Choice".
I think it stopped a few from posting on the thread, them thinking they were intruding.
The joke is I only started it to stop myself taking over other peoples threads.
I am finding music takes a major part in my life these days especially when winter comes around and I tend to get carried away with my post's.
I just hope like yourself I can keep an interest in a new thread.
Floydy
Chatterbox
Nowhere
Floydy is male  Floydy has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

29-12-2018, 09:33 PM

It would only be as a continuation of this excellent thread here Longfellow. Whatever you do, don't delete this, it's always good to know it's there if I ever get some time to go back to the beginning and look at some old classic videos again.

Up to you mate, see what you think...
longfellow
Chatterbox

31-12-2018, 09:20 PM

To be honest Floyd finding it really hard to start all over again after committing to years of posting on here. By the way where did you get over 4600 posts there is only 1600 posts on here. Much less than your album thread.

I think if you clean your history it may cure that problem.

I will give the new thread a day or so more but I can see me returning to this one, it just feels more easier posting on it.
longfellow
Chatterbox

01-01-2019, 07:27 AM

Page 161 of 171 « First < 61 111 151 159 160 161 162 163 > Last »

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top