Join for free
Page 9 of 9 « First < 7 8 9
Mags
Supervisor
South West UK
Mags is female  Mags has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

04-11-2018, 02:00 PM

Re: Did you have a job whilst at school?

I earned pocket money at home by polishing the lino floors on my hands and knees, ironing after school ... and cooking and shopping on the weekends.

Didn’t have time for a little job as well
Vaniy
Spain
Vaniy is male  Vaniy has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

04-11-2018, 02:12 PM

Two paper rounds morning and evening then when I was 15 worked at the post office at Christmas that was a proper job
Sweetie pie
Chatterbox
Dorset
Sweetie pie is female  Sweetie pie has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

04-11-2018, 02:18 PM

Originally Posted by Floydy ->
Milk monitor was a job at school, Sweetie, not outside of school. Like taking the register back to reception or collecting all the scissors in. That sort of thing
No pay though Floydy.
Sweetie pie
Chatterbox
Dorset
Sweetie pie is female  Sweetie pie has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

04-11-2018, 02:21 PM

Originally Posted by Mags ->
I earned pocket money at home by polishing the lino floors on my hands and knees, ironing after school ... and cooking and shopping on the weekends.

Didn’t have time for a little job as well
Lino we don't see that these days.
Shame Mags.

Originally Posted by Vaniy ->
Two paper rounds morning and evening then when I was 15 worked at the post office at Christmas that was a proper job
Yes it was, good money?

Page 9 of 9 « First < 7 8 9

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top