Join for free
Page 3 of 3 < 1 2 3
marmaduke
uk ( Cheshire)
marmaduke is male  marmaduke has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

15-03-2019, 12:52 PM

Re: Who's next

You still havnt learnt ???

Voting only encourages them !!!
Voting means you forgive them and believe in them again
Roxy
Chatterbox
Caithness.
Roxy is female  Roxy has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

15-03-2019, 01:00 PM

Originally Posted by Ffosse ->
No-one readily comes to mind. It's all David Cameron's fault for calling the referendum in the first place.
Why did he call it? I've no idea..
Uncle Joe
Chatterbox
Brighton UK
Uncle Joe is male  Uncle Joe has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

15-03-2019, 01:02 PM

Originally Posted by Roxy ->

Because he was an arrogant, ignorant sod - a member of the scumbag 'nasty party'.
marmaduke
uk ( Cheshire)
marmaduke is male  marmaduke has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

15-03-2019, 01:05 PM

Dave has no choice as conservatives were losing votes to UKIP and would mean labour would win election so he had to promise a referendum if he won election but as we all now know this stands for nothing today as it was all smoke and mirrors as we will shortly see brexit cancelled and will NEVER GET AN OPPORTUNITY TO LEAVE EVER EVER EVER
Roxy
Chatterbox
Caithness.
Roxy is female  Roxy has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

15-03-2019, 01:14 PM

Ok Thanks..
Longdogs
Chatterbox
SW England
Longdogs is male  Longdogs has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

15-03-2019, 03:28 PM

Because it was one of his promises, once he realised we were leaving, he did a runner.
marmaduke
uk ( Cheshire)

15-03-2019, 03:33 PM

Originally Posted by Longdogs ->
Because it was one of his promises, once he realised we were leaving, he did a runner.
He left because he was a remainer , leaving another remainer to declare she is a leaver and say things like BREXIT MEANS BREXIT and NO DEAL IS BETTER THAN A BAD DEAL ...

What could possibly go wrong having a remainer get rid of all leavers on the cabinet look after our departure !
Longdogs
Chatterbox
SW England
Longdogs is male  Longdogs has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

15-03-2019, 03:34 PM

Originally Posted by marmaduke ->
he left because he was a remainer , leaving another remainer to declare she is a leaver and say things like brexit means brexit and no deal is better than a bad deal ...

What could possibly go wrong having a remainer get rid of all leavers on the cabinet look after our departure !
Judd
Chatterbox
West Riding of Yorkshire
Judd is male  Judd has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

15-03-2019, 07:17 PM

Because he was convinced that people would want to remain in the EU and the referendum was going to prove his point. That backfired a bit didn't it?
gumbud
Chatterbox
australia
gumbud is male  gumbud has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

15-03-2019, 11:58 PM

He left because he was a remainer
yes bit of a wimp really but despite that I always thought he had a lot more steam in him and should have stayed the course.

nb: I must say i did enjoy the debacle 'at the pub scene' d'ya remember that - all went for a drink with his kids and body minders - all came out jumped in the cars - no kids - what a hoot!

Page 3 of 3 < 1 2 3

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top