Join for free
Page 4 of 4 « First < 2 3 4
Mags
Supervisor
South West UK
Mags is female  Mags has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

06-06-2020, 10:07 AM

Re: Hello All

Originally Posted by Swannie148 ->
Meg I attempted to private message you but was disallowed. I have also attempted to message support several times but have been IGNORED. The crux of my complaint is that since registering two days ago I have gone from ACTIVATED member to GUEST.. back and forth.. logged in one minute inexplicably locked out the next. This is MOST frustrating.
Hello Swannie

To qualify to send and receive PMs you need to have been a member here for 3 months and to have made 25 posts.

This ruling was brought in to prevent people from joining and spamming other members a problem we have encountered in the past.

Regarding your other problems, you haven’t been ignored, this is the first we have heard about it. There doesn’t appear to be any problems our end and as you are posting now, I assume everything is alright now.

I hope you enjoy your time here on the forum
Besoeker
Chatterbox
Doncaster, UK
Besoeker is male  Besoeker has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

06-06-2020, 11:42 AM

What about you a soccer (football) man or perhaps league or rugger?
Not for me. Just Formula One.
Swannie148
Sydney, Australia
Swannie148 is male 

06-06-2020, 12:22 PM

Originally Posted by Mags ->
Hello Swannie

To qualify to send and receive PMs you need to have been a member here for 3 months and to have made 25 posts.

This ruling was brought in to prevent people from joining and spamming other members a problem we have encountered in the past.

Regarding your other problems, you haven’t been ignored, this is the first we have heard about it. There doesn’t appear to be any problems our end and as you are posting now, I assume everything is alright now.

I hope you enjoy your time here on the forum
Meg I have sent four messages to support over the past 2 days. Yes I am posting now. I was also posting and had been welcomed by you and other members shortly after being activated when suddenly I was unable to Log In. My password was not being accepted. I have since changed my password three times or is it four to access the site. I tried a personal password that too was rejected as was my effort to re register. I hope now I have no more probs as this looks a friendly forum and they are hard to find.
Swannie148
Sydney, Australia
Swannie148 is male 

06-06-2020, 12:24 PM

Originally Posted by Besoeker ->
Not for me. Just Formula One.
Like my son. He is Formula One mad.
Mags
Supervisor
South West UK
Mags is female  Mags has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

06-06-2020, 12:37 PM

Meg I have sent four messages to support over the past 2 days. Yes I am posting now. I was also posting and had been welcomed by you and other members shortly after being activated when suddenly I was unable to Log In. My password was not being accepted. I have since changed my password three times or is it four to access the site. I tried a personal password that too was rejected as was my effort to re register. I hope now I have no more probs as this looks a friendly forum and they are hard to find.
I'm sorry to hear that Swannie but I've checked the Support section again and we have received no messages from you.

Please ensure you are entering your password correctly re upper case and lower case letters as any mistake there would stop access to your account. We do not allow dual accounts so that is why your effort to rejoin under a different name was rejected.

I hope things will run smoothly for you now you are able to access the forum.

By the way, I'm Mags ..... Meg isn't online at the moment
Swannie148
Sydney, Australia
Swannie148 is male 

06-06-2020, 10:42 PM

Thanks Mags so do I.
Silver Tabby
Chatterbox
God's own county!
Silver Tabby is female  Silver Tabby has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

10-06-2020, 05:50 AM

Hello and welcome Swannie.
spitfire
Chatterbox
Warwickshire
spitfire is male  spitfire has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

10-06-2020, 10:36 PM

I once mixed up Meg and Mags Swannie, now I double check, no more stupid digressions here.
Swannie148
Sydney, Australia
Swannie148 is male 

11-06-2020, 03:50 AM

Originally Posted by spitfire ->
I once mixed up Meg and Mags Swannie, now I double check, no more stupid digressions here.
thanks for heads up spitfire
Donkeyman
Chatterbox
Melton,United Kingdom
Donkeyman is male  Donkeyman has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

27-06-2020, 04:47 PM

Thanks Mags so do I.
Maybe its to do with being upside down Swannie??

Donkeyman! 😇😇😇

Page 4 of 4 « First < 2 3 4

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top